GOP Blocks Biden Bill to Fund, Hide More Mass Import of Illegals

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
While the US deficit is now at $34 trillion dollars, the Dems / Marxists want Mo’ money, Mo’ money to speed up their import of illegals.

I’ve read elsewhere that the costs of welfare, healthcare, food, housing and the indirect cost of illegal’s crimes aren’t yet fully impacting US taxpayers but as the numbers of illegals continues to explode, we could quickly reach that $50 trillion dollar deficit threshold admitted to by Janet Yellen describing Biden’s policies.

Democrats and their media allies are pressuring Republican leaders to endorse a $14 billion slush fund that would hide President Joe Biden’s migration flood during the 2024 election campaign.

The little Martian is such a dishonest hack, he’s the perfect fit for the Dem / Marxist politburo.

He knows the numbers of imported illegals but won’t make an honest statement.

Mayorkas Dodges on How Many Migrants Are Released, ‘Would Not Surprise Me’ if It’s over 70% of Encounters​

While the US deficit is now at $34 trillion dollars, the Dems / Marxists want Mo’ money, Mo’ money to speed up their import of illegals.

I’ve read elsewhere that the costs of welfare, healthcare, food, housing and the indirect cost of illegal’s crimes aren’t yet fully impacting US taxpayers but as the numbers of illegals continues to explode, we could quickly reach that $50 trillion dollar deficit threshold admitted to by Janet Yellen describing Biden’s policies.

Democrats and their media allies are pressuring Republican leaders to endorse a $14 billion slush fund that would hide President Joe Biden’s migration flood during the 2024 election campaign.
And the USA does NOT need millions of worthless paupers on Welfare.

Forum List

Back