GOP Base Too Extreme. - Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson is an egomaniacal freak show of one.

Him claiming that the crew running for the GOP nomination is "too extreme" is like Joe Rogan going on about how un-funny Carlos Mencia is.

the current crop of gop candidates sucks for the reasons he cited.

even a blind squirrel finds an acorn

thats why so far im going for the 3rd Party guy......Rufas T. Firefly......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsw9jYU_rJI]Marx Brothers - Duck Soup - Rufus T Fireflys introduction - YouTube[/ame]

So elect people that will keep running the country like Bush and Obama have or you lose... Interesting option.

For many of us like myself winning is not the objective, fixing the fucking problems with real answers, not slogans is.

:eek:

Somebody check the temperature in Hell ...

During a recent installment of his 700 Club show, Robertson said:

"Those people in the Republican primary have got to lay off this stuff. They're forcing their leaders, the frontrunners into positions that will mean they will lost the general election...

"You appeal to the narrow base. And they'll applaud the daylights out of what you're saying, and then you hit the general election and they say 'no way.' The Democrat, whoever it is, is going to just play these statements to the hilt. They've got to stop this. It's just so counterproductive. Well, if they want to lose, this is the game for losers."​

[youtube]TyQ7LaaZsds[/youtube]

Pat Robertson Decries Social Cons For Pushing GOP Candidates To Extremes : It's All Politics : NPR

ya well, he also said "Maybe we need a very small nuke thrown off on Foggy Bottom to shake things up". So I’ll take it with a grain of salt, frankly I think he’s got a few holes in his tin-foil hat. :lol:

thats why so far im going for the 3rd Party guy......Rufas T. Firefly......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsw9jYU_rJI]Marx Brothers - Duck Soup - Rufus T Fireflys introduction - YouTube[/ame]

see why i am voting for the guy.....thats a leader....

Is this the same Pat Robertson that suggested it would be a really good thing if all Americans were forced to become Christians?

The current crop of candidates sucks because he's not one of them.

you're welcome to that opinion, but the current crop of candidates sucks all by its lonesome.

kinda like hamburger helper

:eusa_whistle:

They do suck.

That's why they're eventually going to settle on Mr. Blah, Mitt Romney, when they don't really want him.

Is this the same Pat Robertson that suggested it would be a really good thing if all Americans were forced to become Christians?

I hadn't heard that...but it wouldn't surprise me alot. I'm a Christian, and i think he's a wacko! He's said many things that are just plain stupid, and not Christ-like. I take anything he says with a grain of salt! :cuckoo:

you know who he is Dean.....you attribute much of what he says to Republicans.....quit playing stupid ya moron...

Pat Robertson is a RINO ...

Him claiming that the crew running for the GOP nomination is "too extreme" is like Joe Rogan going on about how un-funny Carlos Mencia is.

Sigh then you people didnt understand what pat is saying. He doesnt think actually being extreme is bad. Its basicaly you have to lie and play the middle.

Which in reality just shows the gop policies are things people dont want

BINGO!

For decades they have lied about what they really want to do with this country.

Since the internets ( that series of tubes) they get caught telling the base what they want to hear while only telling the masses the tasteful stuff.

They are the party of LIES.

They pander to every voter and say whatever they want to hear.

Now they always get caught so they have to LIVE in crazy land to please the base.

In the end it will be the death of the republican party.

There are so many stupid people the death will be very slow.

Pat Robertson is a RINO ...

Sigh then you people didnt understand what pat is saying. He doesnt think actually being extreme is bad. Its basicaly you have to lie and play the middle.

Which in reality just shows the gop policies are things people dont want

like the politicians on the left are not the same?

BINGO!

For decades they have lied about what they really want to do with this country.

Since the internets ( that series of tubes) they get caught telling the base what they want to hear while only telling the masses the tasteful stuff.

They are the party of LIES.

They pander to every voter and say whatever they want to hear.

Now they always get caught so they have to LIVE in crazy land to please the base.

In the end it will be the death of the republican party.

There are so many stupid people the death will be very slow.

and the left does not do this?.....

Why is it when someone associated with conservative values comes out against conservatives the Left is all over it and suddenly they become voices of authority, but when someone from the left becomes conservative the Left vilifies him as a traitor?

Since when did Pat Robertson become authoritative to the Left?

Why is it when someone associated with conservative values comes out against conservatives the Left is all over it and suddenly they become voices of authority, but when someone from the left becomes conservative the Left vilifies him as a traitor?

Since when did Pat Robertson become authoritative to the Left?

That's how you get invited to be a guest panelist on NPR. Speak out against your fellow conservatives. At least that's how it was the last time I listened to NPR with any regularity. I had to quit after awhile because I got tired of panels with Mickey Edwards as the token conservative.

I hadn't heard that...but it wouldn't surprise me alot. I'm a Christian, and i think he's a wacko! He's said many things that are just plain stupid, and not Christ-like. I take anything he says with a grain of salt! :cuckoo:

I watched him and Jerry Falwell say it years ago on the 700 Club.

What was funny was right after they had a "break", when he came back on, he tried to walk back the rhetoric. I'm guessing he freaked out his handlers.

Forum List

Back