Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

You are what you are.
You can paint an outhouse but it's still full of crap.

Correct, I am what I am and I am far from MAGA as anyone can be. just because I do not worship Biden does not mean I am MAGA.

The mere fact you think those are the only two options says way more about you than me.

ISIS was active in Kabul throughout 2020 and very well could have used a suicide attack in April if we had decided to keep to the original timeframe.

Indeed they could have. But there would not have been the mass chaos at the airport due to the Taliban taking control of it that made it so easy for them to do what they did

Where are the 50 images of Trump's dead soldiers? Those 50 died unnecessarily due to Trump's blatant poor mishandling of defensive posture. No deaths were necessary in Afghanistan but Trump found a way to sacrifice 50 to 60.
Biden was in charge of the afghan debacle

Indeed they could have. But there would not have been the mass chaos at the airport due to the Taliban taking control of it that made it so easy for them to do what they did
No reason to think the demoralized Afghan Army would have fought in April either. The military planners also thought they would fight in August.

Trump does hate veterans. You should thank YouTube/Google for showing you the truth and piercing your bubble of mis-information.
Quite a bit of difference between these two, can you see it?

Screenshot_20220501-124432_Reddit.jpg

No reason to think the demoralized Afghan Army would have fought in April either. The military planners also thought they would fight in August.

They would not have had to fight as the Talban would not have been there yet.

Anyone with half a brain knew the Afghan army and Govt was going to fold as soon as we pulled out. There is a reason we only negotiated with the Taliban and not the Govt at the time

There were conditions for the Taliban in Trump's plan. Do you know what those are? Or are you just spouting off unintelligently?
Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition.

We get it.

There are no facts in your world.

There is only Trump, bad.
Biden, good.

Spoiler alert - you are in a cult.

Correct, I am what I am and I am far from MAGA as anyone can be. just because I do not worship Biden does not mean I am MAGA.

The mere fact you think those are the only two options says way more about you than me.
No, your words tell me who you are.
Your denials just tell me you're in denial.

No, your words tell me who you are.
Your denials just tell me you're in denial.

Yes, my words tell you I do not worship Biden, and in your world that means I am a MAGA because you lack the basic intellect to think beyond that two dimensional world.

Your problem, not mine.

We get it.

There are no facts in your world.

There is only Trump, bad.
Biden, good.

Spoiler alert - you are in a cult.
Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition.

Why didn't Benedict Donald enforce the conditions on the Taliban before he forced our Generals to comply with all ours including the withdrawal of 80% of all our troops

And I imagine ,just like here and other Biden endorsement sites, that you will Not Be Permitted to criticize or even identify the bias and selective censorship

Ah! Back to the topic!

Yes, Google is biased and their algorithms suck again.

You see, Google used to suck, then they got good from like 2005-2008, then they started a long slow decline, and now they're back to sucking again, but now they have control over quite a wide swath of the internet and do filter things at will, and that's not good.

Except for this unexplained McHale's Navy shenanigans, I'm well satisfied. I've always been rather disciplined on how I use the web. If you open crap, you're going to be served crap. I can't imagine what folks are being treated to after viewing idiot pages like the Gateway Pundit and other left and right political muckraking sites.

This thread isnt about the ad. It's a out Google and their free gift to the Democrat Party by serving up anti-Trump videos relentlessly when I never seek them out.

I should have put them s thread in Media

Forum List

Back