MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-16_11-3-14.png

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-3-16_11-6-18.png

Google adds tool to flag 'offensive' search results
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One reason Obama and the Clinton jackasses created this bs was too many people were waking up and realizing the real news was having a huge impact on people seeing the truth catching on to the political games, and lies etc. The only ones who favor it all are the morons still in a trance.

Trendy's won't ever see nor get the importance of this being done. No matter what side you are on , Trump hater or not a Trump hater IT WILL EFFECT YOU.....................
First they came for the Jews..................................................... then they came for me and nobody was left to speak for me.. WAKE UP!!

So google is now going the way of Snopes? That's too bad.
Has been for a long time. Simply find ways to search beyond. Bankers did not like the idea I put their crap online so they flagged it over ten years ago. I wrote Google pretty pissed and told them if the crooked corrupt bankers didn't like being exposed for their acts and actions they should have to lump it. Google apparently agreed as they unbanned that blog.

If any "american" company like google will knuckle under to China as they did, they well certainly knuckle under to the american govt which is merely another authoritarian power structure. The american population is THE most under surveillanced and incarcerated population on the plantet; more so that China, Russia, North Korea, or any Sharia Law society.

If any "american" company like google will knuckle under to China as they did, they well certainly knuckle under to the american govt which is merely another authoritarian power structure. The american population is THE most under surveillanced and incarcerated population on the plantet; more so that China, Russia, North Korea, or any Sharia Law society.
China gets to ban what they like. The people there will have to take it up with their own government regulators.

China gets to ban what they like. The people there will have to take it up with their own government regulators.

We don't think much of regulation here, just like China, corporate power will decide and the american public will obey.

So the people of Google may find stuff offensive, but what about the rest of us? What if we don't believe that stuff to be offensive?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 117037
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 117041
Google adds tool to flag 'offensive' search results
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One reason Obama and the Clinton jackasses created this bs was too many people were waking up and realizing the real news was having a huge impact on people seeing the truth catching on to the political games, and lies etc. The only ones who favor it all are the morons still in a trance.

Trendy's won't ever see nor get the importance of this being done. No matter what side you are on , Trump hater or not a Trump hater IT WILL EFFECT YOU.....................
First they came for the Jews..................................................... then they came for me and nobody was left to speak for me.. WAKE UP!!

Hey now MindWars
More rightwing are consolidating their resources to invest in their own networks and connections between media sources.

How long before the right buys out and launches their own versions of
google
yahoo
twitter

Both sides can play THAT game.
Let's see who puts their money where their mouths are,
Free speech isn't free. Who is going to figure out how to unite
resources and free up the independent press...

I rarely use Google, I don't trust them. I mostly use duckduckgo.

Duckduckgo is a great search engine. Generally, however, don't put anything on the internet or in a search bar that you wouldn't want to see on the front page of a newspaper.
What is this newspaper thing you speak of?

I have little personal stuff online, no facebook, twitter, etc. But I don't want google tracking every search I do. Duckduckgo does no tracking.

I rarely use Google, I don't trust them. I mostly use duckduckgo.

Duckduckgo is a great search engine. Generally, however, don't put anything on the internet or in a search bar that you wouldn't want to see on the front page of a newspaper.
What is this newspaper thing you speak of?

I have little personal stuff online, no facebook, twitter, etc. But I don't want google tracking every search I do. Duckduckgo does no tracking.

Haha, I know you're joking, but I mean don't put anything out there that you don't want hackers (government or otherwise) to possibly get access to someday. My only major concern with sites like duckduckgo is they could be honey pots. Even if they aren't, there's no guarantee that the CIA and/or NSA have already backdoored such sites. A secondary concern is that such sites may be flat out lying about not tracking.

Forum List

Back