Google hates Christmas

I was about to throw my Alexa in garbage but I tested it by saying happy Kwanza and it replied in kind.

At least Alexa supports a Black Supremacist holiday. It's just an added bonus that the man who created Kawanza likes to imprison and torture women. Ah, the shit that blacks roll around in.

I was about to throw my Alexa in garbage but I tested it by saying happy Kwanza and it replied in kind.

At least Alexa supports a Black Supremacist holiday. It's just an added bonus that the man who created Kawanza likes to imprison and torture women. Ah, the shit that blacks roll around in.

"Dr. Maulana Karenga is professor and chair of Africana Studies at California State University, Long Beach. He holds two Ph.D.'s; his first in political science with focus on the theory and practice of nationalism (United States International University) and his second in social ethics with a focus on the classical African ethics of ancient Egypt (University of Southern California). Professor Karenga is the foremost exponent of Maatian ethical thought, having developed over the last three decades, a creative and scholarly Kawaida interpretation of ancient Egyptian ethical thought as a living tradition and a useful philosophical option for critical reflection on the urgent issues of our time."

"Dr. Maulana Karenga is professor and chair of Africana Studies at California State University, Long Beach. He holds two Ph.D.'s; his first in political science with focus on the theory and practice of nationalism (United States International University) and his second in social ethics with a focus on the classical African ethics of ancient Egypt (University of Southern California). Professor Karenga is the foremost exponent of Maatian ethical thought, having developed over the last three decades, a creative and scholarly Kawaida interpretation of ancient Egyptian ethical thought as a living tradition and a useful philosophical option for critical reflection on the urgent issues of our time."

Professor of "Africana Studies"? LOL. That's a department where the professors are not required to be literate, at least not beyond the ability to copy the works of others and pass it off as his own work. Don't forget his criminal record. Racist ape.

It has begun, A.I. is slowly starting to drive humanity insane. And they told us it was going to happen 25 years ago...

See 1:36, Dr Sbaitso says it right out in the open!

Thats probably because not everyone celebrates xmas. How retarded do you have to be not to know that?
Thats a shitty excuse. Not everyone celebrates every holiday..

That's what he just said.
no it isnt, you illiterate dumb dumb

Him:
not everyone celebrates xmas.

You:
Not everyone celebrates every holiday..

See the difference?

Me neither.

Must be that Tennessee school system. We never should have let y'all become your own state.

A robot didn't wish me a Merry Christmas. :crybaby:

It's like being trapped in an episode of "The Jetsons".
rosie-the-robot-from-the-jetsons.jpg

Who knew Butthurt also came in a cyber flavor. :rolleyes:

Thats probably because not everyone celebrates xmas. How retarded do you have to be not to know that?

Him:

You:

See the difference?

Me neither.

Must be that Tennessee school system. We never should have let y'all become your own state.
Omg lol
Yes, nothing different between talking about Christmas and every other holiday. Nothing at all
Lol

Him:

You:

See the difference?

Me neither.

Omg lol
Yes, nothing different between talking about Christmas and every other holiday. Nothing at all
Lol

I see I was a bit hasty in congratulating you on your progress to "verbs".

Keep at it. You're in the Central Time Zone, that gives you an extra hour..

:rofl:

Him:

You:

See the difference?

Me neither.

Omg lol
Lol

I see I was a bit hasty in congratulating you on your progress to "verbs".

Keep at it. You're in the Central Time Zone, that gives you an extra hour..

:rofl:
Lol I love you to death pogo but sometimes I want to judo chop you in the neck.
Your semantics and spastic tendencies are insatiable

Last edited:

Forum List

Back