Google fights fake news with " Fact check" in search results

I switched from Yahoo to Bing because they give me pretty pictures and a little factoid every day... Uninformed search engine user here...

I prefer using one that doesn't keep your data in the NSA storage unit.

www.startpage.com or duck duck the rest of them tracks your every single move stores your data and there is a lot more to your data then people realize.

I guess I'm too squeaky clean to care if the NSA has my infos. I mean I don't think they should be collecting it (invasion of privacy, improper government authority, etc), but at the same time, if they are I'm not worried about it heh

I guess I'm too squeaky clean to care if the NSA has my infos. I mean I don't think they should be collecting it (invasion of privacy, improper government authority, etc), but at the same time, if they are I'm not worried about it heh

Do you lock your doors at night, or do you feel your too squeaky clean to get robbed? And i'm asking in a serious way not being mean?

Amazing Mind Reader. This guy knows everything about you.

It's not anything weird , just give it a watch it isn't that long at all. and this is part of the FB

Amazing Mind Reader. This guy knows everything about you.

It's not anything weird , just give it a watch it isn't that long at all. and this is part of the FB

Face Book Incorporated = FBI
FBI tied to NSA/CIA
DARPA created the web, Darpa is tied into everything from government to making these gawd dam drones , robots etc..

Well most of the stuff folks can come up with is shit people put on FB willingfully, it's kind of how I know that the supposed poor are not living within their means and such - I read all about the "poor" people who want min wage raised on my FB feed as most of my buddies are liberals... I'll get a gushing show off of the 6 pairs of sandals they bought for their summer wardrobe, then the next week they'll post that they can't afford to pay their cell phone bill because their employee doesn't pay them enough ~rolls eyes~

Well most of the stuff folks can come up with is shit people put on FB willingfully, it's kind of how I know that the supposed poor are not living within their means and such - I read all about the "poor" people who want min wage raised on my FB feed as most of my buddies are liberals... I'll get a gushing show off of the 6 pairs of sandals they bought for their summer wardrobe, then the next week they'll post that they can't afford to pay their cell phone bill because their employee doesn't pay them enough ~rolls eyes~

Exactly, so if they can get that information that easily imagine how much they just dump out there .

But anyway , the point is this.

If I asked you to give me your pass word to all your accounts would you? Of course not, but the NSA got them. IT IS PRIVACY that is the point not whether anybody has anything to hide or not.

Can I have your bank account information, how about your cell phone number, can I have your checking account pw.

What about your pass word to this site, or fb...............

Can I have your drivers license number , birthday , year you were born..

How about that voice mail.......

It all comes down to the dark side of the Gov. has our information information that can and will be used against us, In ways that haven't fully come to the fore front yet.

Like healthcare.....................and that is already being started ..
Getting a job they can decide they want your pass word who the hell are they to ask ppl for their pw...

Do you lock your doors at night, or do you feel your too squeaky clean to get robbed? And i'm asking in a serious way not being mean?

Oops sorry missed this question.

Honestly, no I don't lock my doors at night, don't lock my cars up either - and I never have. It's not really a fair question though, there's just not enough crime in this area for me to worry about it and our state laws back up any and all means of protecting our private property. I mean seriously it's 90% carry rate where I live, not a lot of people are stupid enough to break in, and even if they were, I live next door to married police officers, the folks across the street are also officers (who park their patrol car in the driveway,) two houses down another officer... There are seven officers living on my street and it ain't that long...

That said, I don't spread my shit all over the internet and I make good use of information protection services like temp number credit cards and the like for my online purchases. I also bank with a FCU who immediately reports suspect purchases and shuts down my account - can be annoying at times cause I have to remember to call and let them know where I'm headed or they'll shut off my card while I'm on vacation heh So on that token, I do "protect" myself from threats.

They already keep any truth from you any way they can. Why even bother?

I think because if we can wake more ppl up on this issue less and less will use Google to rely on them as the news truth bible, kind of like snopes. in the end I guess the credibility gets lost and they have to dump their scheme.
Hard to tell they've got ppl pretty brainwashed, it's all working like a charm for the sheep who enjoy following the same Plan Hitler pulled problem is they're to fkn stupid to even connect those dots.
Googles search results always skew Left. I've always noticed that. Especially on on "race relations.

You alt-right idiots with your tin-foil hat conspiracy theories. You must makes yourselves crazy every morning deciding which conspiracy website you're going to decide is telling you the "truth" today.
yet you've bought the lie of global warming. Then there's that Russian thing you've become completely unhinged over

As for the rest MindWars I get what you're saying, it's just that I'm not worried about it because I'm not the kind of person that /needs/ to worry about it. I'm not a criminal, I'm not "important" to any political agenda, I'm not a threat nor an asset, I'm about as interesting as a paper sack as far as the deep state is concerned...

Frankly, at the point at which the government is stealing money directly out of my checking account, the country is over so it doesn't matter if you've "locked your doors" or not so why shit kittens about the possibility? I grew up in Alaska during the cold war, I literally had "hide under your desk from the incoming nuke" drills on a monthly basis while I was in elementary school; I refused to participate because there's just no fucking point (understand I live in the suburb of the military base where all the generals live...) There was nothing for it, if Russia pulled, or pulls, that trigger I'm dead straight up. I probably won't even feel it I'm so close...

Worrying about the deep state stealing my information or money is seriously low on my list of concerns. I agree it's shit, shouldn't be done, etc. but I'm not worried about it ya know. Maybe they'll fumble and get hacked, sure, but that's why I've got the other protections in place so even then I'm not too worried - at best I'm out ya know maybe 5 grand, that's about all I keep on hand at any one time ~shrug~

Did you catch their April 1st pic, I was giggling cause it scared the shit out of my husband when it came up (auto sound and all) HEH

Also, to the whole identity fraud thing - if you're really worried about that stuff there's LifeLock, $10 a month for peace of mind. They lock your shit up hard and will shell out a million to make it right if shit hits the fan. (They were so annoyingly tight we had to ditch them heh)

As for the rest MindWars I get what you're saying, it's just that I'm not worried about it because I'm not the kind of person that /needs/ to worry about it. I'm not a criminal, I'm not "important" to any political agenda, I'm not a threat nor an asset, I'm about as interesting as a paper sack as far as the deep state is concerned...
Until you raise your head above the sheep and your Godvernment takes notice of you the way they did with Catherine Engelbrecht.

Meh, I'm retired and the vast majority of my money's in the market. If they fuck the market it won't matter cause we're all fucked. Well... maybe not I have enough shit in storage to barter for at least a couple years of survival heh

You just know you gotta back peddle because u know damn well you made yourself look like a fkn idiot..

Back peddle, back peddle.............make yourself feel better now fool....
Pointing out that your "journalist" has shit credentials is backpedaling?

That makes no sense, and the reason your response is nonsensical because you cannnot defend your stupid claim that this is an actual journalist.

Forum List

Back