Google fights fake news with " Fact check" in search results

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Search engine judges "truth" of news content for readers

Search engine Google will begin warning users that claims made in search results and news articles are disputed by fact-checking sites, the latest effort to combat so-called “fake news.”

The feature relies on an algorithm of data compiled by a host of fact check sites, among them Snopes, NPR, Politico, The Washington Post, The New York Times and Politifact, all of which have been accused of showing a liberal bias in their judgements and many of which have been criticized by US President Donald Trump himself as “fake news.”

Google Fights ‘Fake News’ With ‘Fact Check’ in Search Results
==============================================

Wow Google and snopes together imagine that. Why they'll sort out that fake news bs.
Just like Hitler did when he stripped the press from what they could say. Now doesn't that sound familiar. Oh but of course not half the fake libtards of this Nation are lucky they evne know who the hell the first President was.

• Banned
They already keep any truth from you any way they can. Why even bother?

I think because if we can wake more ppl up on this issue less and less will use Google to rely on them as the news truth bible, kind of like snopes. in the end I guess the credibility gets lost and they have to dump their scheme.
Hard to tell they've got ppl pretty brainwashed, it's all working like a charm for the sheep who enjoy following the same Plan Hitler pulled problem is they're to fkn stupid to even connect those dots.

I meant why does google even bother. They already remove most legitimate news already. They are the worst. Bing isn't a whole lot better, but isn't quite as bad and can be reigned in when they push it too far.

I think because if we can wake more ppl up on this issue less and less will use Google to rely on them as the news truth bible, kind of like snopes. in the end I guess the credibility gets lost and they have to dump their scheme.
Hard to tell they've got ppl pretty brainwashed, it's all working like a charm for the sheep who enjoy following the same Plan Hitler pulled problem is they're to fkn stupid to even connect those dots.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I meant why does google even bother. They already remove most legitimate news already. They are the worse. Bing isn't a whole lot better, but isn't quite as bad and can be reigned in when they push it too far.

Oh LOL, yeah well I guess they have some real heavy brainwashing to catch up on. It makes the libs feel good when they can say Seee, look seeee Google said it was sooo lmao.

Search engine judges "truth" of news content for readers

Search engine Google will begin warning users that claims made in search results and news articles are disputed by fact-checking sites, the latest effort to combat so-called “fake news.”

The feature relies on an algorithm of data compiled by a host of fact check sites, among them Snopes, NPR, Politico, The Washington Post, The New York Times and Politifact, all of which have been accused of showing a liberal bias in their judgements and many of which have been criticized by US President Donald Trump himself as “fake news.”

Google Fights ‘Fake News’ With ‘Fact Check’ in Search Results
==============================================

Wow Google and snopes together imagine that. Why they'll sort out that fake news bs.
Just like Hitler did when he stripped the press from what they could say. Now doesn't that sound familiar. Oh but of course not half the fake libtards of this Nation are lucky they evne know who the hell the first President was.

They would find more accuracy in a room filled with monkeys and typewriters.

• Banned
upload_2017-4-7_20-22-22.png

You alt-right idiots with your tin-foil hat conspiracy theories. You must makes yourselves crazy every morning deciding which conspiracy website you're going to decide is telling you the "truth" today.

You jerk-offs wouldn know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the fact, because one of your tin-foil leaders didn't approve it.

Fake news according to many but not all of our posters, is basically news media that doesn't kiss Trumps ass.
There is a huge difference, between a news source leaning left or right compared with real fake news media.
But because Trump attacks news resources that lean left as fake news, his easily manipulated followers call anybody leaning left fakes news.
Other leaders that have repeatedly called the press liars are Stalin, Hitler and Putin, all tyrants. And THAT is a fact.

Fake news according to many but not all of our posters, is basically news media that doesn't kiss Trumps ass.
There is a huge difference, between a news source leaning left or right compared with real fake news media.
But because Trump attacks news resources that lean left as fake news, his easily manipulated followers call anybody leaning left fakes news.
Other leaders that have repeatedly called the press liars are Stalin, Hitler and Putin, all tyrants. And THAT is a fact.

You people are unbelievablly fkn stupid as fk man honest to gawd

You alt-right idiots with your tin-foil hat conspiracy theories. You must makes yourselves crazy every morning deciding which conspiracy website you're going to decide is telling you the "truth" today.

You jerk-offs wouldn know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the fact, because one of your tin-foil leaders didn't approve it.

How long did it take you TO GET AS STUPID AS YOU ARE MORON

GAWD DAMN YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS PROVE WHAT IDIOTS YO UARE OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

upload_2017-4-7_21-57-46.png

Fact Check now available in Google Search and News around the world

thank YOU for CONSTANTLY PROVING FIRST HOW FKN STUPID YOU REALLY ARE,

upload_2017-4-7_22-0-29.png

WHAT'S THIS LOOK LIKE ASS HAT
upload_2017-4-7_22-1-49.png

Know what's even funnier how pathetically stupid u fks are, the guy that wrote this article dumbass happens to be a former Federal office. GOON... so take your conspiracy and shove up way up your pos azz.

I don't care if he floats on gossamer wings and farts rainbows. You conspiracy theory assholes should just wait calmly. The nurse will be around with your med later.

Oh LOL, yeah well I guess they have some real heavy brainwashing to catch up on. It makes the libs feel good when they can say Seee, look seeee Google said it was sooo lmao.
I've seen you post sources from the mainstream media, but you only do it when the headline suits your world view. As an example, here you are sourcing the NY Post:

Media admits: Obama was terrible for economic growth

This is quite common among the "omg sheeple everyone brainwashed but me" InfoWars droolers like yourself, you take the hypocritical stance of slamming news sources but then jumping all over them as your source in the rare times you like what they have to say.

the guy that wrote this article dumbass happens to be a former Federal office. GOON... so take your conspiracy and shove up way up your pos azz.
From your "article" (lol infowars) the author links shows:

Adan Salazar is a Texas-based writer and investigative journalist for Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com. He is an avid civil rights and due process advocate interested in preserving the Constitution and Rule of Law. His works have appeared on mainstream sites such as FoxNews.com, independent sites such as The Daily Sheeple, and are frequently featured by the widely trafficked news aggregator DrudgeReport.com.

Are you seriously thinking that resume consisting mostly of tin hat doomsay sites is somehow backing up your implication that this clown is some heavyweight journalist? Woohoo The Daily Sheeple, I smell Pulitzer! If anything the bio on the author proves Dragonlady's post more than your defense of this hack.

the guy that wrote this article dumbass happens to be a former Federal office. GOON... so take your conspiracy and shove up way up your pos azz.

Adan Salazar is a Texas-based writer and investigative journalist for Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com. He is an avid civil rights and due process advocate interested in preserving the Constitution and Rule of Law. His works have appeared on mainstream sites such as FoxNews.com, independent sites such as The Daily Sheeple, and are frequently featured by the widely trafficked news aggregator DrudgeReport.com.

Are you seriously thinking that resume consisting mostly of tin hat doomsay sites is somehow backing up your implication that this clown is some heavyweight journalist? Woohoo The Daily Sheeple, I smell Pulitzer! If anything the bio on the author proves Dragonlady's post more than your defense of this hack.

:fu::ahole-1: The avatar fits you well your brain is pure chit.

Know what's even funnier how pathetically stupid u fks are, the guy that wrote this article dumbass happens to be a former Federal office. GOON... so take your conspiracy and shove up way up your pos azz.

I don't care if he floats on gossamer wings and farts rainbows. You conspiracy theory assholes should just wait calmly. The nurse will be around with your med later.
:fu::ahole-1:

You just know you gotta back peddle because u know damn well you made yourself look like a fkn idiot..

Back peddle, back peddle.............make yourself feel better now fool....

upload_2017-4-7_22-32-51.png

You really nee to stop making yourself look like such an idiot..

Fact Checks  |  Search  |  Google Developers

I switched from Yahoo to Bing because they give me pretty pictures and a little factoid every day... Uninformed search engine user here...

Forum List

Back