Google chief disputes claims of political Bia in search results as Trump readies executive order

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google CEO Sundar Pichai in an email to Google staff on Friday said the company has not and will not bias its search results in favor of any political cause, movement or party, according to The New York Times.
Google Chief Disputes Claims of Political Bias in Search Results As Trump Readies Executive Order

Google stand up there and lies, but watch what gets found out once Trump does an ex. order on these leftist owned skanks. I hope these sob's pay a heavy price, but their so big it falls right into the " too big to fail" . Money talks and bs walks most leftist sheep are to fkn stupid to understand how these huge corporations dictate and control so much information , they control information they push lies for their sheep to bite onto like a rabid rat. they take it and soul heartedy believe it. ..........

So there you have it, and you don't like the source learn how to use a search engine dumb ass. I love my source I trust them and believe in them if you don't that is your gawd dam problem move along and leave the fkn MODS alone on your pathetic complaints CYKA"s!!

To prove how your weak pathetic ass minds work here is infowars saying what they say

INFOWARS
upload_2018-9-22_8-29-24.png

OH AND LOOK IT SAYS THE SAME THING, this is partly why you stupd asses look dumber than you even realize when you use them as an excuse and try to say they lie your so fkn dumb as proof is right here they don't.......

THE HILL. the link is already provided look for it.

upload_2018-9-22_8-30-26.png

You have to ask yourself this.

Would you tolerate a Progressive Democrat President issuing an Executive Order forcing a privately owned business to do something?

If you believe that private companies should be free of undue government influence, particularly the ability of government to force speech in a direction of its choosing, then intellectual honesty demands that you would oppose Trump doing this.

This is not how conservative philosophy works.

Conservatives need to either believe in free speech and limited government or simply acknowledge that it is a charade and that they are no better than the Democrats.

• Banned

Would you tolerate a Progressive Democrat President issuing an Executive Order forcing a privately owned business to do something?

If you believe that private companies should be free of undue government influence, particularly the ability of government to force speech in a direction of its choosing, then intellectual honesty demands that you would oppose Trump doing this.

Conservatives need to either believe in free speech and limited government or simply acknowledge that it is a charade and that they are no better than the Democrats.

when you have no regulations they can do what htey are doing they become the Gov. this is why ppl who use that " THEIR SITE THEIR RIGHT BS". don't get. You end up having to draw a line other wise you end up with a totally leftist site lets say and when that happen there is no different opinion, no different in puts, blah blah blah the site falls apart. HITLER DID THE SAME THINGS as google, twitter etc.

The lefti always use the excuse " FREE SPEECH" until it isn't them who gets to use it. Then it suddenllly matters.

when you have no regulations they can do what htey are doing they become the Gov. this is why ppl who use that " THEIR SITE THEIR RIGHT BS". don't get. You end up having to draw a line other wise you end up with a totally leftist site lets say and when that happen there is no different opinion, no different in puts, blah blah blah the site falls apart. HITLER DID THE SAME THINGS as google, twitter etc.

The lefti always use the excuse " FREE SPEECH" until it isn't them who gets to use it. Then it suddenllly matters.
So your solution is to force private business into speech of the Governments choosing?

That way lays tyranny and the destruction of the Constitution.

Better to do the research, prove they are biased and offer alternatives to their service.

As I said, either you believe in limited government -- even if it doesn't work in your favor -- or you don't. Only you can decide.

I oppose Trump forcing any company to behave in a way he, you, or anyone; thinks is should behave.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
What exactly will this E.O. accomplish? My guess it will likely be nothing more than symbolic gesture.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai in an email to Google staff on Friday said the company has not and will not bias its search results in favor of any political cause, movement or party, according to The New York Times.
Google Chief Disputes Claims of Political Bias in Search Results As Trump Readies Executive Order

Google stand up there and lies, but watch what gets found out once Trump does an ex. order on these leftist owned skanks. I hope these sob's pay a heavy price, but their so big it falls right into the " too big to fail" . Money talks and bs walks most leftist sheep are to fkn stupid to understand how these huge corporations dictate and control so much information , they control information they push lies for their sheep to bite onto like a rabid rat. they take it and soul heartedy believe it. ..........

So there you have it, and you don't like the source learn how to use a search engine dumb ass. I love my source I trust them and believe in them if you don't that is your gawd dam problem move along and leave the fkn MODS alone on your pathetic complaints CYKA"s!!

To prove how your weak pathetic ass minds work here is infowars saying what they say

INFOWARS
View attachment 217881

OH AND LOOK IT SAYS THE SAME THING, this is partly why you stupd asses look dumber than you even realize when you use them as an excuse and try to say they lie your so fkn dumb as proof is right here they don't.......

View attachment 217882
Enough with your corny Infowars links! How many fucking times to you have to be told?

INFOWARS
View attachment 217881

View attachment 217882
Enough with your corny Infowars links! How many fucking times to you have to be told?
LOL

As if anyone has to listen to you.

INFOWARS
View attachment 217881

View attachment 217882
LOL

YOU did, hence your response.

Tell us about some of the weird conspiracy shit you guys believe in. It amuses me. :laugh:

INFOWARS
View attachment 217881

View attachment 217882
LOL

YOU did, hence your response.

Tell us about some of the weird conspiracy shit you guys believe in. It amuses me. :laugh:
So, you're so dumb as to think that when I say listen to you, you mean reply?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back