Google CEO tells Senators that censored Chinese search engine could provide broad benefits.

Google loves censorship Thats a proven fact. And they love working with totalitarian regimes. From their support of the Communist Chinese, Iranian government and Democrat Party they always side against citizens.

Google CEO Tells Senators That Censored Chinese Search Engine Could Provide “Broad Benefits”
GOOGLE CEO SUNDAR PICHAI has refused to answer a list of questions from U.S. lawmakers about the company’s secretive plan for a censored search engine in China.

Here's your Russian meddling in elections stooges. Amazing we sitll have tards with such low IQ's they still believe the Russia bs lines lmfao.
I have such a problem with Google on how all the users information is being used, and how they are being tracked and targeted. This start as a good thing, I almost joined, but changed my mind and made up a false person. What bothers me is the amount of personal information that is collected. How is it being used by companies and the Government. No one really knows.
upload_2018-10-12_15-47-20.jpeg

Google is just greedy.....enough already with those clowns...now we know why Google was such a suck up to Obama and the likes of Di Fi the China spy.....

• Banned
Google loves censorship Thats a proven fact. And they love working with totalitarian regimes. From their support of the Communist Chinese, Iranian government and Democrat Party they always side against citizens.

Yeah funny how selling us out to China hasn't sunk into the leftist pie brains yet. Apple included.

• Banned
Google CEO Tells Senators That Censored Chinese Search Engine Could Provide “Broad Benefits”
GOOGLE CEO SUNDAR PICHAI has refused to answer a list of questions from U.S. lawmakers about the company’s secretive plan for a censored search engine in China.

Here's your Russian meddling in elections stooges. Amazing we sitll have tards with such low IQ's they still believe the Russia bs lines lmfao.
I have such a problem with Google on how all the users information is being used, and how they are being tracked and targeted. This start as a good thing, I almost joined, but changed my mind and made up a false person. What bothers me is the amount of personal information that is collected. How is it being used by companies and the Government. No one really knows.View attachment 222240

IT was never a good thing, just like FB , twitter, etc they were all used to gather data on their users. In the beg, if you remember people used their real pictures, told ppl when they weren't home etc like good little dumbasses LOL.

• Banned
The short 2 minute clip says it all in the beg. of ppl and their stupidity

Google and Facebook promise you the same thing Marxism did. Free stuff.

• Banned
Google and Facebook promise you the same thing Marxism did. Free stuff.

Exactly , and it's an easy sell to the population who doesn't give a rats ass. Until the idiots relaize how controlled their lives will be when for example they don't pay a bill on time, or forget that parking ticket, or better yet how about that Chinese social scoring system they have....... neve fear none of it's true LMFAO.

Forum List

Back