Goofball California Governor Endangers Schoolkids

Each school should hire 3-4 security guards that are trained and licensed to use a gun. Expecting kids and teachers that don't know how to use one is likely to get more people killed.

Yeah...do you know how much it would cost to hire security guards for every school in a school district? Versus putting out the notice that a school is no longer a gun free zone, and that parents and teachers may very well be carrying....? This is really all you need to keep killers away, since they target gun free zones....

Talk to Congress and have them change the law that George H.W. Bush signed into law...

Yep....will do.....I will contact my reps and the NRA, and GOA as well as the 2nd Amendment Foundation......

Again....can you explain how making a campus a gun free zone prevents mass shootings? Please...enlighten us...since none of your buddies on the anti gun side seem to be able to explain how that works...

Talk to Congress and have them change the law that George H.W. Bush signed into law...
Gun-free zones should be abolished entirely, and CCW law should be nationwide. Both of these were proposed by Trump during the 2016 campaign. It's time for the Congress to get on it. They know all about it. Don't need us to tell them.

What citizens need to do is get the illegal alien voters deported, and vote Democrats and RINOs out of office. This will prevent mass shootings, and save lives.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

Gun-Free School Zones has been Federal Law since 1990 and was signed into law by George H.W. Bush.

So do you have a link to what you are writing about?
FALSE! Guns are carried on college campuses in Texas, as well as other states.

California Governor Jerry Brown has signed a ban on guns in schools

In wake of school shootings, Gov. Jerry Brown bans concealed guns on California campuses

College Campuses versus public schools with minors.

What I just posted is not false and you know it. So if you dislike the Federal Law George H.W. Bush signed into law in 1990 then have the GOP House, Senate and Whote House change it!

So why do Republicans hate children as much as Democrats and why do voters like you keep on electing those politicians!?!
"Republicans hate children" ? This is the latest line of the say-anything looney left ?

Democrats (of which Bush was really one) endanger children, by making them vulnerable to shooter nuts. Gun-free zones are a green light for them.

I am the left now because I have pointed out reality to you. Get Congress which is REPUBLICAN MAJORITY to change the law!

What is so hard about that?

Now if the individual you voted for does not support changing the law then tell me why did you vote for the loser?

It amazes me fringers cry about Brown in Killafornia but then get upset when it is clearly pointed out your own political party signed the damn Bill into Law!

Gun-Free School Zones has been Federal Law since 1990 and was signed into law by George H.W. Bush.

In wake of school shootings, Gov. Jerry Brown bans concealed guns on California campuses

College Campuses versus public schools with minors.

What I just posted is not false and you know it. So if you dislike the Federal Law George H.W. Bush signed into law in 1990 then have the GOP House, Senate and Whote House change it!

So why do Republicans hate children as much as Democrats and why do voters like you keep on electing those politicians!?!

Yes.....elementary schools are gun free zones....and they are targets because of this. Mass shooters select gun free zones for their shootings....and you want to keep our minor children exposed to these killers...why do you hate young children so much?

Maybe you can explain how making campuses gun free zones keep mass shooters away? How does that work exactly? Can you explain that?

Maybe you should be asking that question to President Trump, Speaker Ryan and Majority Leader McConnell seeing they have the power to change the damn law and not me, but of course you will not!

Last edited:
Each school should hire 3-4 security guards that are trained and licensed to use a gun. Expecting kids and teachers that don't know how to use one is likely to get more people killed.

Yeah...do you know how much it would cost to hire security guards for every school in a school district? Versus putting out the notice that a school is no longer a gun free zone, and that parents and teachers may very well be carrying....? This is really all you need to keep killers away, since they target gun free zones....

Yep....will do.....I will contact my reps and the NRA, and GOA as well as the 2nd Amendment Foundation......

Again....can you explain how making a campus a gun free zone prevents mass shootings? Please...enlighten us...since none of your buddies on the anti gun side seem to be able to explain how that works...

You must be the most delusional poster in history if you think I am anti-gun!

Get back to me when you get the Republican House, Senate and White House to change the law because until then it is your political party screwing you and not me!

Gun-free zones should be abolished entirely, and CCW law should be nationwide. Both of these were proposed by Trump during the 2016 campaign. It's time for the Congress to get on it. They know all about it. Don't need us to tell them.

What citizens need to do is get the illegal alien voters deported, and vote Democrats and RINOs out of office. This will prevent mass shootings, and save lives.

So why has Trump not bend the ear of Ryan and McConnell?

Simple, he knew you would swallow his used car salesmen pitch and will not call for the removal of that law...

And have been banned on public school campuses across the nation since 1990. But you rant about the Gov of CA endangering school kids.

I am the left now because I have pointed out reality to you. Get Congress which is REPUBLICAN MAJORITY to change the law!

What is so hard about that?

Now if the individual you voted for does not support changing the law then tell me why did you vote for the loser?

It amazes me fringers cry about Brown in Killafornia but then get upset when it is clearly pointed out your own political party signed the damn Bill into Law!
Are you blind ? Or maybe you don't know what the word "RINOs" means. If not. Say so.

You must be the most delusional poster in history if you think I am anti-gun!

Get back to me when you get the Republican House, Senate and White House to change the law because until then it is your political party screwing you and not me!
Gun-free zones need to be abolished, and every Democrat, and every Republican should be voting for that. Those who don't have a lot of blood on their hands.

So why has Trump not bend the ear of Ryan and McConnell?

Simple, he knew you would swallow his used car salesmen pitch and will not call for the removal of that law...
You got some evidence that he hasn't done that ? If so, let's hear it.

It never seems to stop - liberal fools doing exactly the opposite of what is needed to stop terrorists and other criminals. Sane and intelligent people know that police generally, are not defenders. They are responders. And during the first, critical 5 minutes of an attack, citizens are own their own.

The best protection we have in those first 5 minutes, is good guys (vetted & licensed), with guns. So what does California's mindless governor do ? He eliminates this critical protection by banning guns in schools. This moronic act is equivalent to giving bad guys a green light to come into schools and raise hell.

Any reducton of armed security is simply a step in the direction of greater possibility of criminal activity in the schools. Liberal governors >> the criminal's best friend.

Another reason for Californians to leave that sorry, forlorn state. Sheeesh!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how about we keep guns OUT of the hands of people who shouldn't have them?

How about if you start your own thread, instead of posting off topic stuff ? This one is about gun-free zones, not gun-buying screening.

It never seems to stop - liberal fools doing exactly the opposite of what is needed to stop terrorists and other criminals. Sane and intelligent people know that police generally, are not defenders. They are responders. And during the first, critical 5 minutes of an attack, citizens are own their own.

The best protection we have in those first 5 minutes, is good guys (vetted & licensed), with guns. So what does California's mindless governor do ? He eliminates this critical protection by banning guns in schools. This moronic act is equivalent to giving bad guys a green light to come into schools and raise hell.

Any reducton of armed security is simply a step in the direction of greater possibility of criminal activity in the schools. Liberal governors >> the criminal's best friend.

like protectionist.....

Yeah let's encourage guns at schools :rolleyes:
Of course. Not only in schools, but other places that goofball Obama liberals have turned into idiotic, dangerous gun-free zones. (ex. VA Hospitals - prime targets for terrorists)
Yes, let's get rid of no gun zones, that increase punishment against those who use guns illegally in those zones :rolleyes:
I'm sure they aren't worried about breaking the no gun some rule. When the are committing murder. Sheesh.

like protectionist.....
I have one - with a CCW license. Former US Army. Former New York Army National Guard. Former armed security officer.
And ready to shoot any terrorist unlucky enough to try terrorism in my vicinity.

:salute::Boom2::alirulz:

like protectionist.....

That works.

Yeah let's encourage guns at schools :rolleyes:
Of course. Not only in schools, but other places that goofball Obama liberals have turned into idiotic, dangerous gun-free zones. (ex. VA Hospitals - prime targets for terrorists)
Yes, let's get rid of no gun zones, that increase punishment against those who use guns illegally in those zones :rolleyes:
I'm sure they aren't worried about breaking the no gun some rule. When the are committing murder. Sheesh.

Easy answer. Keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them like most of the country wants.

Forum List

Back