Good Senate Polling Recently

Dude I hate to break your fucking heart but here in North Carolina Hagan is not going to win.

Sure looks like it from the polls.
I live in North Carolina Don't know whose being polled but it just isn't going to happen for the obama sock puppet.
That's what we call her around here.

LOL. Kind of like your 2012 predictions?
Yep obama did not win North Carolina.

CBS says its polling if the election were held today the Senate would have 51 pubs.

I think that is a seat or two too low for the pubs.

Last edited:
Dude I hate to break your fucking heart but here in North Carolina Hagan is not going to win.

Sure looks like it from the polls.

Polls don't mean anything when election day comes:

truey.jpg

So we Pubs are going to fess up if Or?man and Hagen win?

Let's hope it does not come to that.

I want our GOP in House and Senate to come up with a decent immigration bill that embraces reform, correct job hiring practices, and a more tightened border, and ask BHO, "What you can do, Mr. President?"

I want our GOP in House and Senate to come up with a decent immigration bill that embraces reform, correct job hiring practices, and a more tightened border, and ask BHO, "What you can do, Mr. President?"

That would actually be doing something positive for a change. :thup:

Let's hope that happens.

The one thing NO media outlet is reporting is the number of Republican versus Democrat early voters,.

From what I've read, the GOP is greatly outdoing the Dems.

The one thing NO media outlet is reporting is the number of Republican versus Democrat early voters,.

From what I've read, the GOP is greatly outdoing the Dems.

Democrats rebound in early vote count - The Washington Post

It's a mixed message...in NC the Democrats are doing better, in Iowa it's looking like the GOP is ahead a bit, different states are showing different results. Although what this really means for the general election is kinda trivial.

Dems have taken a lead in Georgia with an independent leading in Kansas

Right now Republicans would lead 51-49

It's close. 538/Nate Silver gives the Republicans a 60% of taking the senate. Same Wang/PEC puts it at 50%. The NYT has it at 64%. Those numbers are slight improvements for the Democrats, who have a little momentum.

Remaining to be seen, how major scandals concerning the (R) in Alaska and South Dakota will change things.

Forum List

Back