Good Samaritan Knifed Trying To Stop Gay Attack

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Kagom, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    If this isn't in the right thread, please move it :)

I also cut out some of the (story) crap for y'all, but the link itself will contain them.

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,199
    Three points:

1)Whoever is responsible for this should be jailed. I have no problem disagreeing with homosexuality and the gay agenda (If i did, i wouldn to oppose it so passionately). But when it comes to attacking people, youve gone too far. win the debate in the marketplace of ideas. not at the end of a knife.

2)Concerning the following line:

maybe im wrong, but it doesnt really sound like the guy was that afraid of gays if he attacked him. Why do people insist on using the world homophobic wrong? I dont see any fear. just aggression.

3)also about this line:

How exactly are these gay men being raped? If they are being raped in the traditional sense, how is this a problem with gay bashing? The only people could rape them is another man and they are raped by another man, then that man is gay. its a gay on gay crime. How is this hate against gays? Tragedy yes, but hate motivated?

Sadly, i think we are going to see alot more violence against alot of different communities soon. We have had a peaceful few decades, but peace times dont last forever. We are going to see society fall apart.

3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Be ready for the token "men who rape men aren't Gay, they are rapists! Rape is about CONTROL anyway!"

:puke3:

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,183
    I don't condone violence against queers, at all. Not on any day.

But homo's make people ill. The act is so disgusting, that some people feel that if the queers are going to flaunt their sickness so blatantly right up on in people's faces, then they're all but asking for whatever follows.

There were reasons why fags used to be "in the closet", and getting their asses kicked if they didn't was one of them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    As for the homophobic remarks and the such, this is from a gay site :p

6. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Coming from a "gay pride" parade, please.:eek:

I don't know people, but, if that "isn't in your face", I don't know what is.

I had a gay man working for me as a store manager in the construction trades. This guy would get so worked up over these "gay pride" parade's in S.F. , that he would start to become violent. He felt these little demostartions did more to hurt the status of gays in the community, than any other activity that pro-active gays did. Oh, it also bothered him to see Gay's "parading" down the street holding hands and "acting out".

But, to the point of the thread, beating up gays is, in my book, like beating up women, just makes you a complete ass hole, due NO RESPECT.

Hope they get locked up with some really horny guy's, that will make them their "queens". A lesson well learned.

7. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    .... lending credence on my theory of self-loathing.

8. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Back about 20 years ago two guys I knew got beat up badly in Boston. Totally unrelated, about a year or so apart. One got beat up because he was queer, and the other got beat up during a drug deal gone bad. They were both nice people, I liked them both, and I hate both of their sins. Neither one deserved what they got, but both were directly responsible. They should have taken what happened as a warning sign that their lives were not taking a good direction, but neither one cured himself of his sickness.

9. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Nice backwards ass logic, at least in regards to the first person.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Why not in the case of the second person? BOTH people were acting on their urges...they are behaving in a way others didn't like. Neither deserved death or beatings - but BOTH share a common trait:

Lack of Control. An addiction? perhaps? Both need to seek treatment and look to recover from their afflictions.