Good Question.Will Harvey Cost Democrats Seats In 2018,Being He Is Friends With Most Libs/Democrats?

In a few months most people wont even care about Weinstein they sure wont care about him a year from now many things can have an impact on next years midterms I don't see Weinstein being one of them.

I would put Weinstein and Weiner all over the TV next year, standing with the top Democrats.
the GOP could make one hell of an ad using Bill/Weener/Harvey and Biden

I'm sure it would be well received at your next KKK/Nazi/InfoWars meeting.

I am not a Democrat.

No. You are a KKK/Nazi/InfoWars/RWNJ.

Take 2 aspirin and call Dr. Soros in the morning.

I would put Weinstein and Weiner all over the TV next year, standing with the top Democrats.

I am not a Democrat.

Not even in the same galaxy.

I am not a Democrat.

Take 2 aspirin and call Dr. Soros in the morning.

that's pretty lame.

No.....as long as democrat men vote for abortion, they get to sexually assault the lower class democrat women...that is one of the perks for democrat men......see bill clinton and harvey weinstein.........

Good Question.Will Harvey Cost Democrats Seats In 2018,Being He Is Friends With Most Libs/Democrats?
Harvey_Weinstein_Melania_Trump_New_York_Premiere_cb8o_OG4_Xz_ZUl.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

:2up: Well it worked with Nancy Pelosi, so can we assume that Weinstein, Poster Boy for all Liberals will keep the GOP in power come November 2018?
:desk:

There's an election in about 3 weeks. 2 governors' races. Let's see if the Weinstein scandal takes down either of those innocent Democrats.
It has taken less in than eight years for you Democrats to lose elections, just by being yourselves.

Harvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, is leaving him.

Weinstein, 65, and Chapman, 41, married in 2007 and have two children together — India Pearl, 7, and Dashiell Max Robert, 4.
“My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time,” Chapman says in a statement

Harvey Weinstein’s Wife Georgina Chapman Is Leaving Him: ‘My Heart Breaks for All the Women Who Have Suffered’

Nobody but a bunch of rabid right wingers care about Weinstein. He is just another in a long list of men that have abused their power and position. Bill Cosby, Bill O'Riley, Roger Ailes, Donald Trump, Eric Bolling, Bill Clinton, the list is endless and both sides are just as guilty as the other.

Exactly. I think Weinstein is a monumental piece of garbage... but blaming everyone for his actions is kind of stupid. It would be no different than Roger Ailes being the cause of all of the GOP to be held accountable for his actions.

Forum List

Back