Good old rebel lol

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I got a song....

Im a good old yankee boy, and im fuckin' sick and tired of the redneck trailer park south, and I motherfuckin' hate the fuckin' south...

Oh I hate the claims of the motherfuckin' south to our constitution, when it was me and my good ole Yankee boys, who wrote that outdated fuckin' old scrap of paper, of the 1770s...

when its now 2015, Oh.. im motherfuckin' tired of the fuckin' racist, faggoty ass, redneck bullshitters of the fuckin' south...

who fought for slavery, and the south got their faggoty asses handed to them, by my good ole yankee boys... its, well about fuckin' time, that the stupid motherfuckin' redneck trailer trash sons of bitches, with their cavity riddled buck teeth... got with the fuckin' program...

And joined this yankee nation, called the USA... or get the fuck out, go down to Mexi-Fuck-O, on a big giant school bus, that the redneck faggots... fought against too, until we good ole yankee boys, sent our national guard, and forced the redneck retards... to have a school bus, they can use that same school bus, to go the fuck to mexi-fuck-o and stay there, and kiss my proud yankee ass.

That's my song, to counter the "im a good ole rebel" bullshit.
:)

I got a song....

Im a good old yankee boy, and im fuckin' sick and tired of the redneck trailer park south, and I motherfuckin' hate the fuckin' south...

Oh I hate the claims of the motherfuckin' south to our constitution, when it was me and my good ole Yankee boys, who wrote that outdated fuckin' old scrap of paper, of the 1770s...

when its now 2015, Oh.. im motherfuckin' tired of the fuckin' racist, faggoty ass, redneck bullshitters of the fuckin' south...

who fought for slavery, and the south got their faggoty asses handed to them, by my good ole yankee boys... its, well about fuckin' time, that the stupid motherfuckin' redneck trailer trash sons of bitches, with their cavity riddled buck teeth... got with the fuckin' program...

And joined this yankee nation, called the USA... or get the fuck out, go down to Mexi-Fuck-O, on a big giant school bus, that the redneck faggots... fought against too, until we good ole yankee boys, sent our national guard, and forced the redneck retards... to have a school bus, they can use that same school bus, to go the fuck to mexi-fuck-o and stay there, and kiss my proud yankee ass.

Hate? Read the first line of the post.

I got a song....

you wrote a hateful rant as a counter to a song none of us have ever heard

yall just all kinds of awesome

bless your heart

Its sad. They really think this. They think they are smarter than you. More brilliant than you all the while boasting on Harper Lee.

I got a song....

Maybe if you're real lucky, you'll run into Office Darren Wilson somewhere along the way and he'll put you out of your fucking misery.

I got a song....

Maybe if you're real lucky, you'll run into Office Darren Wilson somewhere along the way and he'll put you out of your fucking misery.
fyi;
death wishing is against usmb rules

I got a song....

fyi;
death wishing is against usmb rules

Who said I was wishing? I was predicting.

You know I don't understand the bs north versus south crap. I really don't. Ive been all over the east coast tip to tip I've been most midwest. Far west a good chunk of Pretty well most states most part of my life I don't get north versus south.

Bull crap to me.

Forum List

Back