Good news...more guns sold in California in 2014...gun murder rate down, gun accident rate down...

If they could, they would...in a heart beat.....and if they can get one more lefty on the Supreme Court they will go after guns again...and they are stacking the lower courts with anti gun judges......so they will take what they can when they can....

I'm not sure where you have been, but laws have been going the opposite way of taking. Even with a horrible tragedy they couldn't pass gun control that wouldn't take a single gun. Don't be so paranoid.

Not paranoid, I know how the anti gunners think....obama is packing the lower federal courts and they have dreams about that one vote for each of the Heller and Mcdonald decisions...one vote an our right to bear arms is gone.....

If they could, they would...in a heart beat.....and if they can get one more lefty on the Supreme Court they will go after guns again...and they are stacking the lower courts with anti gun judges......so they will take what they can when they can....

I'm not sure where you have been, but laws have been going the opposite way of taking. Even with a horrible tragedy they couldn't pass gun control that wouldn't take a single gun. Don't be so paranoid.

Not paranoid, I know how the anti gunners think....obama is packing the lower federal courts and they have dreams about that one vote for each of the Heller and Mcdonald decisions...one vote an our right to bear arms is gone.....

All the democrats didn't even vote for the last attempt at gun control. And again it wouldn't have taken a single gun. You are very paranoid. :)

And here is that video showing how quickly magazines can be changed, and how fast revolvers can be dropped and a new one used......making any magazine ban more pointless than it was before.......

And here is that video showing how quickly magazines can be changed, and how fast revolvers can be dropped and a new one used......making any magazine ban more pointless than it was before.......

As I have pointed out that video is a joke for many reasons. Most important being that in actual shootings killers have been stopped at reload. Should I start posting all the failed reloads again?

As I have pointed out that video is a joke for many reasons. Most important being that in actual shootings killers have been stopped at reload. Should I start posting all the failed reloads again?

Very few...almost all of them weren't.......the Fort Hood shooter shot down 3 men, soldiers, who charged him....Luby's cafe...Suzanah Gratia Hupps dad...gunned down as he raced at the gunman, the principal at Sandy Hook...gunned down as she charged the killer.....

the long island train shooter....ran out of ammo....but had reloaded at least once...on a croweded train and they still weren't able to stop him...until he ran out of ammo.....

And Gabby giffords....he shot from inside a crowd...his victims were close enough to grab him.......

I'll put my life and the lives on others in the hands of people armed with guns.....not people who have to face a gun armed killer with their empty hands......

Very few...almost all of them weren't.......the Fort Hood shooter shot down 3 men, soldiers, who charged him....Luby's cafe...Suzanah Gratia Hupps dad...gunned down as he raced at the gunman, the principal at Sandy Hook...gunned down as she charged the killer.....

the long island train shooter....ran out of ammo....but had reloaded at least once...on a croweded train and they still weren't able to stop him...until he ran out of ammo.....

And Gabby giffords....he shot from inside a crowd...his victims were close enough to grab him.......

I'll put my life and the lives on others in the hands of people armed with guns.....not people who have to face a gun armed killer with their empty hands......

And when there is nobody armed you want to give the victims as little chance as possible. You love well armed murderers.

Forum List

Back