Good news from the DeSantis camp

They trash talk Muslims. If Trump is reelected this Country will become a carbon copy of Saudi Arabia.

But they're so enamored with Trump's ass that they will be blindsided when it happens, then welcome it.
You're an idiot.

:itsok:

Poor little guy.

So you still have no idea why you called them "neo-GOP." Got it. It's what I said in the first place, you thought it sounded like neo-Nazi because you're low intelligence
You're record player is stuck.....Trumpyboy's party is something new in the American political landscape. They prey on people who lack the common sense to realize they're being conned.

Well thank you. I think. :)

Seriously, it's okay for Patriots to disagree. On my Twitter (now X) account I am constantly beating the drum that those who support DeSantis should support him every ethical way they can but they do not help him or America by trashing Trump.

And those supporting Trump should support him every ethical way they can but they do not help him or America by trashing DeSantis.

I hate hate HATE when they trash each other.

Both are good men and both have delivered very good things for those who elected them and everybody else except those with less than ethical motives who had their intended bad acts thwarted.

And whichever of those two or some other Republican who eventually emerges as the nominee, we should vote for without reservation. Any other vote is a vote for more of an increasingly radicalized, militarized, and Marxist minded Democrat or a deep state who will manage whatever Democrat that is elected.

Trump is running really nasty DeSantis ads in Florida, a lot of them. That's my issue with him. I agree with you, beating Biden is the priority, he's destroying us. Trump clearly believes this election is all about himself. I disagree.

I don't think we have any real disagreements, just different priorities

You're record player is stuck.....Trumpyboy's party is something new in the American political landscape. They prey on people who lack the common sense to realize they're being conned.

LOL, history of the left in the world. 100 million dead, zero leftist voters taken for the ride with your masters when you win.

Tell me again who's being conned, Fido

Trump is running really nasty DeSantis ads in Florida, a lot of them. That's my issue with him. I agree with you, beating Biden is the priority, he's destroying us. Trump clearly believes this election is all about himself. I disagree.

I don't think we have any real disagreements, just different priorities
And that's cool. In a strong, free, honest America friends don't have to see things exactly in the same way. And we are allowed liberty to express a different opinion without getting trashed for it.

I detest those ugly ads no matter who is running them. They are not cool and I wish they would go away, but they are the stock in trade in politics these days.

Gut level--because I can't prove it--I think DeSantis understands that the negative ads turn people off. So instead a lot of DeSantis money is going to create many thousands of accounts on social media that are pro-DeSantis and attack Trump in often dishonest ways. That also is not cool. And it is also stock in trade in American politics these days.

DeSantis is the far less irritating and annoying of the two. But it isn't like Trump just now developed his ego. It has always been there. And like others I find it at times annoying, irritating, frustrating, obnoxious and, at times, inappropriate.

But I can't get around what he accomplished for America in his first term. And I can't shake the feeling that DeSantis is not yet ready to do that. I could be wrong. I could be right. He has so much potential I don't want to hurt him by putting him in a job he isn't ready for.

But whichever emerges at the nominee gets my vote.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
And that's cool. In a strong, free, honest America friends don't have to see things exactly in the same way. And we are allowed liberty to express a different opinion without getting trashed for it.

I detest those ugly ads no matter who is running them. They are not cool and I wish they would go away, but they are the stock in trade in politics these days.

Gut level--because I can't prove it--I think DeSantis understands that the negative ads turn people off. So instead a lot of DeSantis money is going to create many thousands of accounts on social media that are pro-DeSantis and attack Trump in often dishonest ways. That also is not cool. And it is also stock in trade in American politics these days.

DeSantis is the far less irritating and annoying of the two. But it isn't like Trump just now developed his ego. It has always been there. And like others I find it at times annoying, irritating, frustrating, obnoxious and, at times, inappropriate.

But I can't get around what he accomplished for America in his first term. And I can't shake the feeling that DeSantis is not yet ready to do that. I could be wrong. I could be right. He has so much potential I don't want to hurt him by putting him in a job he isn't ready for.

But whichever emerges at the nominee gets my vote.

I'm not sure how you know DeSantis is doing that. He's not running anti-Trump ads in Florida I've seen. I don't blame Trump for being angry the 2020 election was stolen from him, but I do think he's a lot more bitter. We're in a lot of trouble with what Biden is doing. Trump has to grow up. I think Trump is going to win

I'm not sure how you know DeSantis is doing that. He's not running anti-Trump ads in Florida I've seen. I don't blame Trump for being angry the 2020 election was stolen from him, but I do think he's a lot more bitter. We're in a lot of trouble with what Biden is doing. Trump has to grow up. I think Trump is going to win
Hope you're right. And as I said in my post, I don't have any proof that DeSantis has approved those what we consider 'bots' on social media that are promoting DeSantis and unethically trashing Trump. But neither has DeSantis apparently done anything to discourage them.

But however it is happening, it is ugly, malicious, unnecessary, and wrong in both camps. I hate it. It is wrong and not at all helpful to inform people on who to vote for.

It has been interesting to watch not only the Mar-a-lago raid but the Trump indictments timed to cover up negative breaking news about the Bidens but it has also had the effect of blunting DeSantis's campaign and minimizing his audience. And he hasn't done really well in several interviews or in the first GOP debate.

Nevertheless, if he is the nominee I'll vote for him. But right now I still think Trump, as obnoxious as he can be, is the best bet to deal most effectively with the very real issues America is facing at this time.

Trump winning the nomination is a done deal. Trump and the RNC need to put campaign ads describing in detail how the election was stolen. Educated voters are our best friends.

It's great to see candidates promising to bring moral values back to America. After four more years of Trump, it should be DeSantis in 2028. You go Ron, bring America back to greatness!

---Republican candidate vows to restore 'full religious freedom' in the US if elected president ---

You spelled 2024 wrong.

Hope you're right. And as I said in my post, I don't have any proof that DeSantis has approved those what we consider 'bots' on social media that are promoting DeSantis and unethically trashing Trump. But neither has DeSantis apparently done anything to discourage them.

But however it is happening, it is ugly, malicious, unnecessary, and wrong in both camps. I hate it. It is wrong and not at all helpful to inform people on who to vote for.

It has been interesting to watch not only the Mar-a-lago raid but the Trump indictments timed to cover up negative breaking news about the Bidens but it has also had the effect of blunting DeSantis's campaign and minimizing his audience. And he hasn't done really well in several interviews or in the first GOP debate.

Nevertheless, if he is the nominee I'll vote for him. But right now I still think Trump, as obnoxious as he can be, is the best bet to deal most effectively with the very real issues America is facing at this time.

It's hilarious every time I hear leftists on TV and on this site for example hysterically ask why the fake charges they drummed up on Trump aren't working. A lot of minorities are offended by it, particularly black men. Been there, done that, no duh they are offended at white Democrats fabricating charges, they've done it literally hundreds of years, and still are

Forum List

Back