Good news from the DeSantis camp

DeSantis does a theologian imitation. Morality is not the sole proprietorship of religion, which latter will try to confiscate it for its own use. What is 'full religious freedom'? Freedom of religion in the US Constitution means the freedom of government to be free of religion. Why should the government confiscate the preposition 'from' and then exclude others from having the right to exercise the same preposition it enjoys?

duh It take stones to be an atheist in America.
DeSantis for the most part has the right values and the right concept of what government should be. I suspect he would be flexible enough to adjust any policy or project that was a bit off the mark and make it more useful. But in Florida he has enjoyed a mostly agreeable press and a supportive legislature. He is likely to have neither in Washington and he is untested on dealing with national and international crap that a President has to deal with every day.

My gut feeling though is he is still very young and lacks the experience on the world stage to risk ruining him by throwing him into the lion's den too early. I would prefer he have four years as Vice President to learn what he needs to know in order to be a great President.

Please read and respond to what I actually argue instead of twisting it into something you can attack. Trump was up to the job despite no formal political experience and all the obstacles those on the left and jealous Republican could force him to circumvent. Desite all that he produced amazing things that were mostly good for America and Americans

You said DeSantis isn't experienced enough to be President. I made up nothing you didn't say.

My whole question then was OK, so Trump wasn't by that standard either, but is now. Who else is who hasn't already been President twice other than Biden?

But now you're changing you standard to allow Trump to be experienced in 2016 even though you say DeSantis isn't and DeSantis has been very effective at running Florida and Trump had zero experience in running a governmnet. I live here. You didn't answer my question of so who is experienced enough other than Trump and Biden at all.

My issue with Trump is he's bashing DeSantis viciously and making the election about himself rather than beating Biden. I don't support Trump's big government policies, so if his priority is not beating Biden, I'm not voting for him

DeSantis for the most part has the right values and the right concept of what government should be. I suspect he would be flexible enough to adjust any policy or project that was a bit off the mark and make it more useful. But in Florida he has enjoyed a mostly agreeable press and a supportive legislature. He is likely to have neither in Washington and he is untested on dealing with national and international crap that a President has to deal with every day.

My gut feeling though is he is still very young and lacks the experience on the world stage to risk ruining him by throwing him into the lion's den too early. I would prefer he have four years as Vice President to learn what he needs to know in order to be a great President.

badger2 doesn't know what a theocracy means. It doesn't mean the governor is a Christian, it means the government is enforcing Christian ideology, which it isn't. Badger 2 is stupid, total fail

The Neo-GOP morals.......

What does "neo" GOP mean? What is this new GOP? They are as sad as ever from what I see. You don't know, do you? You just like the way it sounds because of Neo-Nazi. Be honest

What does "neo" GOP mean? What is this new GOP? They are as sad as ever from what I see. You don't know, do you? You just like the way it sounds because of Neo-Nazi. Be honest
Certainly not my dad's GOP. Novell Republican's? Trumpybear's budding little fascists. The New-GOP. New Republicans. All pretty much interchangeable. So, they remind you of Nazi's huh? Bee honest now!

Certainly not my dad's GOP. Novell Republican's? Trumpybear's budding little fascists. The New-GOP. New Republicans. All pretty much interchangeable. So, they remind you of Nazi's huh? Bee honest now!

You didn't answer the question, of course. What does "neo" GOP mean? Be specific.

And your wordplay on neo-Republican was totally lame.

Blindboob said: You said neo-Republican, kaz.

No I didn't you stupid fuck, you did. What is wrong with you? Seriously, what? Be specific

Last edited:
You didn't answer the question, of course. What does "neo" GOP mean? Be specific
Of course I did. "Having recently come into existence"-GOP. "In a different form or manner"-GOP. "Not resembling something formerly known or used"-GOP.

Of course I did. "Having recently come into existence"-GOP. "In a different form or manner"-GOP. "Not resembling something formerly known or used"-GOP.

Let me dumb it down for you since you still can't read it. Poor Richard-H (pun intended) is having the same problem, reading past a third grade level.

How is the "neo-GOP" different than the old GOP? What is NEW about them that it takes calling out that they changed? BE SPECIFIC. I think they are the same old lame party they always were. Gawd you're stupid. Every discussion with a leftist makes me feel dumber

What is NEW about them that it takes calling out that they changed?
The Old GOP would never have backed a plot to overturn a free and fair election and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power between the parties after all the court challenges were heard and adjudicated. Loyalty to a single man and his lies, over the decades long traditions that made us the envy of the world, is something new in the American Experiment.

The Old GOP would never have backed a plot to overturn a free and fair election and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power between the parties after all the court challenges were heard and adjudicated. Loyalty to a single man and his lies, over the decades long traditions that made us the envy of the world, is something new in the American Experiment.

Bingo, that's the lie. It's not the neo-GOP, you're the neo-Democrat party who steals elections and blames it on Trump. And now neo-Nazi works too since you're actually a fascist!

That doesn't surprise us.

My God you're so stupid that you think I set myself up and didn't realize it? And you took the bait SO easily. Proving my point on your third grade reading level, that's some funny shit, Captain Obvious

My God you're so stupid that you think I set myself up and didn't realize it? And you took the bait SO easily. Proving my point on your third grade reading level, that's some funny shit, Captain Obvious
Another words you made Freudian slip and are trying to cover your stupidity.

Bingo, that's the lie. It's not the neo-GOP, you're the neo-Democrat party who steals elections and blames it on Trump. And now neo-Nazi works too since you're actually a fascist!
Not really. It's people like you who can't accept the fact that the Trumpybear lost and no court in the land agreed with him when he legally challenge the results. Combine that with his lies and refusal to give the honorable and traditional concession speech to his followers and the country. It is totally new, driven by grievance, with a strong desire for retribution........

Interesting observation, a seasoning may be called for. 'Swamy sides up to Musk like a brush up against psychosis, and absurdly, would not a Biden-Trump contest signal the coming close to an end of American politics?

badger2 doesn't know what a theocracy means. It doesn't mean the governor is a Christian, it means the government is enforcing Christian ideology, which it isn't. Badger 2 is stupid, total fail
Your fail is probably a better one: failure to read Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American, wherein he explains the pathology as only a lawyer can do. Your argument above is like saying that "black lives matter" is not a racist statement. Enjoy your symptom.

I have no interest at all in government being involved in morality, they need to stay out of it. One thing government is not is moral. We are great in spite of our government, not because of it
Indeed. The government should butt out of the culture war.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You said DeSantis isn't experienced enough to be President. I made up nothing you didn't say.

My whole question then was OK, so Trump wasn't by that standard either, but is now. Who else is who hasn't already been President twice other than Biden?

But now you're changing you standard to allow Trump to be experienced in 2016 even though you say DeSantis isn't and DeSantis has been very effective at running Florida and Trump had zero experience in running a governmnet. I live here. You didn't answer my question of so who is experienced enough other than Trump and Biden at all.

My issue with Trump is he's bashing DeSantis viciously and making the election about himself rather than beating Biden. I don't support Trump's big government policies, so if his priority is not beating Biden, I'm not voting for him
Again please read what I wrote. I addressed every point here. I don't want to have to type all that out again.

I prefer not to debate via personal insult and/or ad hominem. Thank you for understanding.

Forum List

Back