Good news for the people of Wisconsin: Wisconsin lowers drinking age to 19

lot of folks on this thread from Wisconsin. i have friends in Eau Claire!

Just a Wisconsinite by residence. I saw how Blue the state was when I lived in Texas in 2007, and decided to move up here to change it to Red.

Looks like my plan worked. :biggrin:

lol i dont believe you

Believe me. Would I lie to ya?

201611091459kknov16prez-01.jpg

Looks pretty blue to me

I gave both my kids beer at age 15. (Craft beer, and my own beer...I am a brewer)
Whenever they wanted it, it was there. No big deal.
I set rules, only here and never anywhere else. And never more than 2. First time I have even the notion that you drank elsewhere I sell your car. And they both knew I would do it to.
They are now 27 and 23. The oldest doesn't drink at all, and my son is an occasional drinker like myself.
Abstinence teaches nothing. It only encourages experimentation and abuse. As long as you educate kids about the do's and don'ts...they are far less likely to become a statistic.

I gave both my kids beer at age 15. (Craft beer, and my own beer...I am a brewer)
Whenever they wanted it, it was there. No big deal.
I set rules, only here and never anywhere else. And never more than 2. First time I have even the notion that you drank elsewhere I sell your car. And they both knew I would do it to.
They are now 27 and 23. The oldest doesn't drink at all, and my son is an occasional drinker like myself.
Abstinence teaches nothing. It only encourages experimentation and abuse. As long as you educate kids about the do's and don'ts...they are far less likely to become a statistic.

In Germany, they let kids drink beer at family functions
It is a tradition

I think we need to be consistent with what an adult is

If 18 is officially an adult and can be emancipated, be tried as an adult, enter into a legal contract, join the service, be married..........they should have full status as an adult and that includes drinking

Forum List

Back