Good news for the people of Wisconsin: Wisconsin lowers drinking age to 19

^^^ I don't mean to be a nitpicker, but seeking like your link to the write up says does not mean that the age limit has been lowered already like you say in the name of this chat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also if they think you should be old enough to drink the same sage that you are old enough to enlist, shouldn't the age be 18 instead of 19?

Not a problem. we have a surplus of beer and wine here and someone needs to drink it all up.

God bless our Governor Scott Walker. he broke the backs of the labor unions, brought Foxconn to Wisconsin, and let us have concealed carry.:biggrin:

Not a problem. we have a surplus of beer and wine here and someone needs to drink it all up.

God bless our Governor Scott Walker. he broke the backs of the labor unions, brought Foxconn to Wisconsin, and let us have concealed carry.:biggrin:

Yeah, scottie. Lowered the quality of our education, roads, gave 3 billion to a communist business and still hasn't created the 250,000 jobs promised 7 years ago.

Mine went up very nicely thanks to him. But at least he is increasing our school funding. That is a wise move.

Good for them

We are one of the only countries with 21
Are we that immature!

Mine went up very nicely thanks to him. But at least he is increasing our school funding. That is a wise move.

Your probably from Waukesha and don't realize that you live in the armpit of Wisconsin.

lot of folks on this thread from Wisconsin. i have friends in Eau Claire!

Just a Wisconsinite by residence. I saw how Blue the state was when I lived in Texas in 2007, and decided to move up here to change it to Red.

Looks like my plan worked. :biggrin:

Just a Wisconsinite by residence. I saw how Blue the state was when I lived in Texas in 2007, and decided to move up here to change it to Red.

lol i dont believe you

Believe me. Would I lie to ya?

201611091459kknov16prez-01.jpg

lol i dont believe you

i believe that. i dont believe the part that you went to Wisconsin to turn it red. you are a hero if that story is true!

lol i dont believe you

i believe that. i dont believe the part that you went to Wisconsin to turn it red. you are a hero if that story is true!

Ok. To be fair, I had some help. :beer:

Forum List

Back