Good news for fake President Elect biden.........

Apparently, the Chinese government just named joe biden Employee of the Month for his efforts to hand the United States over to China.....Congratulations Mr. Biden.....

Linky-winky?

Here's some of mine....

Trending on Amazon...

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The fence at the White House:

0_News-Election-2020-in-Washington-DC.jpg

Stealing a landslide win from Trump will prove to be very destructive to the democrat party and the GOP......China Joe will be a one term president....in 2024 the Trumpers will take the house and senate and will put a Trumper in the white house.....get ready swamp the drain plug is still loose......

Trending on Amazon...

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The fence at the White House:

0_News-Election-2020-in-Washington-DC.jpg
You will soon be sorry they stole it....very sorry....the nation is changed forever.....look at the house wins Trump gave us....

Apparently, the Chinese government just named joe biden Employee of the Month for his efforts to hand the United States over to China.....Congratulations Mr. Biden.....

They didn't award Manchurian Joe a medal for being the most outstanding employee of the month.

But they did make him some toast.

TELEMMGLPICT000166926888_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfy2dmClwgbjjulYfPTELibA.jpeg

2A, I must take EXCEPTION to your use of the term "fake" president!

I'll have you know that Joe is THE OFFICIAL President now of:
  • ALL of the Democrat Party.
  • ALL of Hollywood.
  • ALL of the Leftwing Media.
  • And ALL of the kooky, clueless inbred halfwits in this country.

The world is turning the page on the blob....
My God what if he decides to press the red nuclear button for spite? What if he locks himself in the nuclear bunker deep within the bowels of the Whitehouse and no one else can get in? He might end up the only person left to survive!

There must be some mechanism to remove a sitting president if he's gone bonkers

2A, I must take EXCEPTION to your use of the term "fake" president!

I'll have you know that Joe is THE OFFICIAL President now of:
  • ALL of the Democrat Party.
  • ALL of Hollywood.
  • ALL of the Leftwing Media.
  • And ALL of the kooky, clueless inbred halfwits in this country.
Amen to that. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My God what if he decides to press the red nuclear button for spite? What if he locks himself in the nuclear bunker deep within the bowels of the Whitehouse and no one else can get in? He might end up the only person left to survive!

There is. The 25th Amendment. He's begging for it.

Kinda hard to make the case that this ↓ is the behaviour of a rational human.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

He most likely keep Ivanka alive with her kids but leave the husband outside and bring his two older boys and his youngest son but leave Tiffany outside with Melania...

Then he will write he created Humanity in his image...

Scary thought, right?

I mean Big Bang theory there!

Hunted has to be the luckiest lowlife crackhead fucknut on the planet right about now.... hmm?

The videos of him raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls go back in the vault (until they're needed to send a message again).... and he'll probably score a lot more underaged 'consentual' pussy along with the best crack cocaine in Beijing....

I want to take that depraved fucker to Vegas!

Forum List

Back