Good Morning To All

Pocahontas

Rookie
Jun 16, 2016
I look forward to meeting everyone. Always remember that there is only one genuine Pocahontas and that would be me. If in doubt just ask me and I can verify that. Like most, I really enjoy politics which makes me think we are masochists. Howdy
. :beer:

woodwelcomecampfire.JPG

I look forward to meeting everyone. Always remember that there is only one genuine Pocahontas and that would be me. If in doubt just ask me and I can verify that. Like most, I really enjoy politics which makes me think we are masochists. Howdy

My name is Tonto and seriously there is something wrong with that horse...

th

Its not that i doubt youre Pocahontas, but can we see your cheekbones

Elizabeth?? Is that you???
Good to see you Ms. Warren and welcome.

Welcome.

Be happy that Frank's obsession is only with cheek bones.

Jake 4 Hillary, its a welcome post of yours that is not one about your favorable under FBI criminal investigation candidate
You got into your cough syrup very early this morning. What you wrote makes no sense. Frank is also obsessed, apparently, with the medicated cough syrup, as well.

Last edited:
Welcome.

Jake 4 Hillary, its a welcome post of yours that is not one about your favorable under FBI criminal investigation candidate
You got into your cough syrup very early this morning. What you wrote makes no sense. Frank is also obsessed, apparently, with the medicate cough syrup, as well.

Nothing wrong with that and maybe if more people drank cough syrup they would be too high to do the ignorant nonsense I see daily...

Welcome Pokie! It's an honor to have Liz Warren posting here in USMB!!

:thewave:

Welcome.

You got into your cough syrup very early this morning. What you wrote makes no sense. Frank is also obsessed, apparently, with the medicated cough syrup, as well.
Yup. Spellchecked into humility. Its the Lord's way of keeping me humble

Since we are being honest, I love my cough syrup too, old man.

I try to not be on the Board under its influence, or I would sound like bripat all the time: deranged

Nice to meet you DrLove. Somehow I feel you can keep a secret. I'm actually Hillary Clinton the next President of the United States. Don't tell anyone! :woohoo:

Nice to meet you DrLove. Somehow I feel you can keep a secret. I'm actually Hillary Clinton the next President of the United States. Don't tell anyone! :woohoo:
:ack-1:

Forum List

Back