“Good, i’nt it?”

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
1000.jpg

• Error Correction: any errors made in your spoken English will be spotted.
  • Accent: work on a particular accent model.

Elocution Lessons

A British couple have won £1million in the EuroMillions lottery for the second time in 20 months - beating odds of more than 283 billion to one - and will finally move out of their static caravan.

Millionaires David and Kathleen Long from Scunthorpe will leave their small Lincolnshire bungalow and buy a mansion, as long as it has a bar and games room.

Last time the couple decided against moving and bought a new home for Mr Long's 81-year-old mother Joan instead.

Scroll down for video

Couple win 1million in EuroMillions lottery for the SECOND time in TWO YEARS Daily Mail Online

The reaction of Guardian readers is unbelievable, and they call themselves progressives?

Unobtanium Robin7
They represent the feckless, something for nothing cretins that make up the bulk of this country.
I honestly can't stand them and I loathe the way that society panders to them. Personally I'd hound them out of existence. The UK no longer needs a traditional working class.
What we can't farm out to other nations we have a large intelligent, educated and motivated immigrant workforce to pick up the slack.

British couple celebrate winning second 1m EuroMillions prize UK news The Guardian

Forum List

Back