Good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun!

As q citizen of the world. Just another day in America....dead bodies in restaurants, enjoy your guns.

Thank you, we will, and so will you if you are ever a patron in such a restaurant and an armed citizen saves your miserable life.

I'll enjoy my guns too and I'm sure numb nuts won't complain if a gunman saves his asshole life at a restaurant if shooting starts.

Just another gun hater that someone else will have to save.
You are fuckee up if you walk around with a gun waiting to be shot at or shoot someone. What's this? Afghanistan or the wild side west ? Just unbeielevable. I lived and visited tons of countries where people dont have to fear for their lives going to a restaurant. Madness!!!

Well for your sake I hope you never run into a gunman in a restaurant your in. Or just someone shooting.

If you do, hit the deck and the shooter might mistake you for a piece of furniture.

If not. Well funerals are expensive.
so sad. While most of the world dont have to be on guard. And what strikes me the most that gun buts like you dont think that other countries live peacefully day and day out going to restaurants. Schools, work places....America is losing its mind.

LMAO Nope. Many Americans have guns and aren't afraid to protect themselves.

Europe has been disarmed for its own safety.

Oh there are guns there but only criminals have them.

I'm sure the dead in Paris would have loved to have had a gun to protect themselves against the Muslim murderers.

The right to keep and bear arms is in our constitution. European countries don't have a constitution. Boo Hoo. Light a candle.

English soccer star Raheem Sterling has caused uproar in Britain because he had a picture of a machine rifle tatooed on his leg

Thank you, we will, and so will you if you are ever a patron in such a restaurant and an armed citizen saves your miserable life.

I'll enjoy my guns too and I'm sure numb nuts won't complain if a gunman saves his asshole life at a restaurant if shooting starts.

You are fuckee up if you walk around with a gun waiting to be shot at or shoot someone. What's this? Afghanistan or the wild side west ? Just unbeielevable. I lived and visited tons of countries where people dont have to fear for their lives going to a restaurant. Madness!!!

Well for your sake I hope you never run into a gunman in a restaurant your in. Or just someone shooting.

If you do, hit the deck and the shooter might mistake you for a piece of furniture.

so sad. While most of the world dont have to be on guard. And what strikes me the most that gun buts like you dont think that other countries live peacefully day and day out going to restaurants. Schools, work places....America is losing its mind.

I'm sure the dead in Paris would have loved to have had a gun to protect themselves against the Muslim murderers.

The right to keep and bear arms is in our constitution. European countries don't have a constitution. Boo Hoo. Light a candle.
Blah blah typical ignorant hillbilly ....how many mass shooting did Europe have compared to the US ? And especially in schools. You guys say the dumbest shit to cover your ignorance. Europe has better living standards for its citizens compared to the US. They live longer, they have universal healthcare, they are safer, their kids are safer, they have more vacation time, they travel more....I'm always inEurope, it takes me hours to see an obese poorly dressed person like I see once I land back in the US....but yes life evolves around owning gun for you.

Of course it would. But, as we are seeing with the skyrocketing gun crime rate in London, it ain't the gun. It's the asshole using it illegally. If it were only about the gun then London wouldn't be seeing the gun crime rate shooting through the roof.
large

When some morons start comparing the US to the UK and Australia to make a case.....oh well.
The difference in our homicide (or violent crime, don't remember which I used when I did the statistics comparison) rates is roughly in line with the difference in our black minority rates, who by the way kill the most people despite being a small part of our population.
Since I moved to this great nation most mass shootings I've seen the perpetrators were white. Dont blame it only on blacks...its an American problem.
Since you moved to this great nation, you've obviously learned nothing about statistics or the fact that mass public shootings are a tiny fraction of the violent crime pie and that CNN doesn't choose their top stories in a way that is statistically representative of the whole.
You can approach it and over analyze as you wish. But the fact of 5he matter is that the US has a gun problem that leads to thousands of deaths including children unlike most countries.
There is no gun problem.
Only a minorities problem.

But you wouldn't know that since front page news is where you get 100% of your info.

large

When some morons start comparing the US to the UK and Australia to make a case.....oh well.
The difference in our homicide (or violent crime, don't remember which I used when I did the statistics comparison) rates is roughly in line with the difference in our black minority rates, who by the way kill the most people despite being a small part of our population.
Since I moved to this great nation most mass shootings I've seen the perpetrators were white. Dont blame it only on blacks...its an American problem.
Since you moved to this great nation, you've obviously learned nothing about statistics or the fact that mass public shootings are a tiny fraction of the violent crime pie and that CNN doesn't choose their top stories in a way that is statistically representative of the whole.
You can approach it and over analyze as you wish. But the fact of 5he matter is that the US has a gun problem that leads to thousands of deaths including children unlike most countries.
There is no gun problem.

But you wouldn't know that since front page news is where you get 100% of your info.
Since whites became a minority since most mass shooters were mostly white: Texas school, Florida school, Las Vegas, Columbine, Sandy hook, etc...

There is no gun problem.

Since whites became a minority since most mass shooters were mostly white: Texas school, Florida school, Las Vegas, Columbine, Sandy hook, etc...
You don't need to keep repeating yourself. We know you're a hopeless retard who doesn't understand statistics.

There is no gun problem.

You do realize that mass shootings make up a tiny percent of the overall number, right?

Did you need a link to the demographics of annual murders?

There is no gun problem.

You do realize that mass shootings make up a tiny percent of the overall number, right?

He already watched 5 minutes of CNN, so no.

There is no gun problem.

You can spin it as much as you want. People kill each other by thousands because the availability of guns here in the US...far worse than most countries on earth. What's your point ?

Blah blah typical ignorant hillbilly ....how many mass shooting did Europe have compared to the US ? And especially in schools. You guys say the dumbest shit to cover your ignorance. Europe has better living standards for its citizens compared to the US. They live longer, they have universal healthcare, they are safer, their kids are safer, they have more vacation time, they travel more....I'm always inEurope, it takes me hours to see an obese poorly dressed person like I see once I land back in the US....but yes life evolves around owning gun for you.

Blah blah blah. You sound like an idiot to me.

How many mass killings?? How bout Paris a few years ago where over one hundred were killed.

How bout the vehicles they used to mow down dozens on the streets.

How bout the Muslims who rape, pillage and see nothing wrong with doing so??

Safer?? Not hardly. Europe has disarmed its citizens "for their own safety" and left them virtually powerless to defend themselves. Europe is a mess right now with the death cult in almost every country.

I own guns and am proud of it. I will also be able to defend myself and my home. How bout you numbnuts.

Last edited:
English soccer star Raheem Sterling has caused uproar in Britain because he had a picture of a machine rifle tatooed on his leg

His father was killed by a gun.
There is no gun problem.

That would be a tiny percent of a teeny, tiny percent......every year except for 2017 mass public shooting deaths were under 75 ...... in 2016 the gun murder number was 11,004 people, 70-80% of whom were actually criminals...... lawn mowers kill more people kill more people every single year than mass public shooters do.....

There is no gun problem.

Yes...mass shooters.....that would be less than 75 people a year, but of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016, the majority are gang killings by minorities shooting other minorities......let's see, 11,0004 - 75........do that math and get back to us....

Europe as a whole, to compare apples to apples....close to the same.....They are not safer, violent crime is going up all over the continent and Britain....you haven't been keeping up with the news....

this whole gun thing makes me wanna howl at the moon. a long, doleful, piercing cry for a wealthy country that can do better for its children...for my children...but appears to have settled on a pain threshold that is morally unacceptable!

Freedom is messy, chaotic, dangerous, and requires people to take responsibility for themselves. It's also preferable to the alternative.

There is no gun problem.

You can spin it as much as you want. People kill each other by thousands because the availability of guns here in the US...far worse than most countries on earth. What's your point ?

Spin what?

You tried to make a race point and failed.

How many mass killings?? How bout Paris a few years ago where over one hundred were killed.

Safer?? Not hardly. Europe has disarmed its citizens "for their own safety" and left them virtually powerless to defend themselves. Europe is a mess right now with the death cult in almost every country.

I own guns and am proud of it. I will also be able to defend myself and my home. How bout you numbnuts.
You had to go years back in france for a mass shooting lol. Here in the US it happens frequently even to little kids. Not even the Taliban are this savage. Please show the stats of how many people die in the from violence in general and especially guns here in the US, compared to the rest of the developed world.

Ps: have you ever lived outside a fun infested country? It's a lot safer trust me.

You had to go years back in france for a mass shooting lol. Here in the US it happens frequently even to little kids. Not even the Taliban are this savage. Please show the stats of how many people die in the from violence in general and especially guns here in the US, compared to the rest of the developed world.

Ps: have you ever lived outside a fun infested country? It's a lot safer trust me.

Oh my. You are a hoot. Its people like you the death cult love. You would say anything to make them out to be regular folks.

The Taliban are as savage as the world let them be. Its people like you who enable them.

Happy trail clueless.

Oh my. You are a hoot. Its people like you the death cult love. You would say anything to make them out to be regular folks.

The Taliban are as savage as the world let them be. Its people like you who enable them.

Happy trail clueless.
Ignorance and fear of the unknown....swim in them as long as you wish.

Forum List

Back