~Good God, People Are Stealing Tide~

220px-Crimson_tide_movie_poster.jpg

Hey, that shit's expensive.

I gotta tell ya, it's my favorite laundry detergent but I can't afford to buy it. Even when it's on sale,something else is always Cheaper like ALL. Maybe someday when the kids move out and I don't have to do 100 loads a week of laundry, i'll be able to afford Tide and some Downy or Snuggle. I can always dream...

Hey, that shit's expensive.

I gotta tell ya, it's my favorite laundry detergent but I can't afford to buy it. Even when it's on sale,something else is always Cheaper like ALL. Maybe someday when the kids move out and I don't have to do 100 loads a week of laundry, i'll be able to afford Tide and some Downy or Snuggle. I can always dream...

To reduce your laundry needs, follow the male method of determining if something needs to be washed.

It takes 2 steps for shirts/blouses.
Step one, stare at the sun for 3 seconds, then look at the shirt/blouse. If you don't see stains, it's still clean. Step two, eat a clove of garlic then smell the shirt/blouse. If it doesn't stink, it's still clean. Anything that passes both steps does not need to be laundered.

Pants/skirts/dresses are only one step.
If they stand up by them-self, it's time to wash them, otherwise they do not need to be laundered. Note, I only wear pants but I assume this works for skirts/dresses also.

Underwear and socks don't take a lot of room in the washer so you can launder them after one use.
Make sure all your socks are the exact same color and style that way you never have to try and "match the pairs", you just throw all of them loose into a drawer and any two will always match, thus reducing folding time.
Don't fold underwear, nobody sees it and anybody that does see it wants to see you naked, so they don't pay attention to it.

We have caught people coming down into KY from OH and looting destroyed homes in the tornado stricken area.

It is expensive....they have these cute little new "Pods" out now......from Tide....you just toss one, or two, into your washer drum....presto!
I hate powdered laundry detergent.

We have caught people coming down into KY from OH and looting destroyed homes in the tornado stricken area.

My mom says KY Jelly tastes horrible on toast and she can't believe that people in Kentucky like it.
I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to tell her KY Jelly isn't from Kentucky or for toast.

Forum List

Back