Good end to a crappy day

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Had a crappy day at work.

But then went out to the range with a buddy, whacked a couple of buckets of balls, enjoyed a cigar, now at home with a nice bourbon and an empty house.

Ahhhh, bliss.

Wife just called. Said she's going to grab a bite to eat with the kids and a friend after spending 5 hours (!?!?!) at Ikea. She was very apologetic about not being home with me.

I said "Oh no! Please don't throw me in that briar patch brer fox!".

I don't think she got it. I think I'll have another.

Five hours at ikea? I think you may need another drink when you find out the damage :lol:

Five hours at ikea? I think you may need another drink when you find out the damage :lol:

I made her leave the credit card and debit card at home. She went with $100 cash.

So, no worries here. I think the 5 hours comes from she has never been to Ikea before.

I made her leave the credit card and debit card at home. She went with $100 cash.

So, no worries here. I think the 5 hours comes from she has never been to Ikea before.

LOL i love ikea! I bet you she brought back some Swedish meatballs for you.

LOL i love ikea! I bet you she brought back some Swedish meatballs for you.

They have food there? I've never been either.

Wife just called. Said she's going to grab a bite to eat with the kids and a friend after spending 5 hours (!?!?!) at Ikea. She was very apologetic about not being home with me.

I said "Oh no! Please don't throw me in that briar patch brer fox!".

I don't think she got it. I think I'll have another.

Your wife and my wife would get along just fine...

Forum List

Back