Golden State Killer Caught. Sadistic serial killer.

..serial killers do not kill for passion/greed/direct hate/etc--as most murderers do
..they usually kill for power
..some take their time in killing victims--torturing and raping
..some strangle the victims--this takes a more ''inhuman''/less sensitive person than just shooting someone with a firearm---with strangling you are right up next to their face!
examples:
.. Hillside Stranglers would put bags over victims and let them suffer for a long time--taking it off and on many times
...Randy Kraft would shove items up victims a$$es before strangling them
..BTK killer went through his killings with the judge in an ''inhuman''/robot way
At Waller's direction, Rader went down the list of charges, explaining in a calm, dispassionate voice how he carried out each of the killings.
CNN.com - Rader details how he killed 10 people - Jun 28, 2005
etc
that's why serial killers are so fascinating--they are ''inhuman''--thankfully not like most humans

But But, for years he was a good citizen that never committed any crimes at all. If he was here illegally, he would be lauded as just the kind of person who is a good citizen, the kind of person we want here. The kind of person we want instead of someone who goes to church every Sunday and rescues kittens. If this man were in MS-13, there would be a dozen advocacy groups demanding he be released.

This is great news. He supposedly had a little dick.

I guess not all Italians are packing meat..
how ya doing, Sob?

SHIT.. I honestly thought you got taken out in one of the attacks on ISIS.

Kind of a pity, really....
It's a typical comment by trumpanzees.....hoping someone is killed but too lazy or too much of a coward to take action one's self. Violence by proxy.

This is great news. He supposedly had a little dick.

I guess not all Italians are packing meat..
how ya doing, Sob?

SHIT.. I honestly thought you got taken out in one of the attacks on ISIS.

Kind of a pity, really....
It's a typical comment by trumpanzees.....hoping someone is killed but too lazy or too much of a coward to take action one's self. Violence by proxy.
maga gives a whole new meaning to too stupid to vote

I hope he is the one...but it is innocent until proven guilty.

I will feel better when/if he is convicted.

They have him on the DNA, so it's him.

Jeez...why bother with the trial...why not lynch him now?

Have you personally seen the DNA evidence? Or do you just blindly believe whatever the authorities tell you because you want to believe it?

I am not believing anything the police say for one second about pending criminal cases until it is proven in court.

Once again, I hope this is the guy. But the basis for the American legal system is innocence until proven guilty.

And this guy is presumed innocent until he is proven guilty in court.
Innocent till proven guilty is a courtroom term ONLY moron. Anyone can express OPINIONS of guilt outside of court.
:roll:

My IQ is 125. That makes me - undoubtedly (based on your posts) - smarter then you pal.

Anyways...

where exactly did I say ANYTHING about people cannot believe whatever they wish?

Lucy Hamilton did not say she 'believed' it was him (which I would have been fine with). She said 'They have him on the DNA, so it's him.'

She made a matter-of-fact statement...not an opinion.

My guess is that you do not fully understand the difference.

Do any of you pathetic liberals actually break your arms from patting yourselves on your little backs?

Typical know it all left wing condescending ass.

And I am an independent. Not a liberal or a conservative.

Of course, I am assuming someone such as yourself sees the world only in black-and-white. Thus, you see everyone as either lib or con.

Typical of people with lower intelligence (not that you necessarily are one of them...LOL).
If they have DNA on him, then it pretty much is fact.

Your IQ, is what? Lol

Fucking moron.

Have you personally seen the DNA evidence? Or do you just blindly believe whatever the authorities tell you because you want to believe it?

I am not believing anything the police say for one second about pending criminal cases until it is proven in court.

Once again, I hope this is the guy. But the basis for the American legal system is innocence until proven guilty.

Innocent till proven guilty is a courtroom term ONLY moron. Anyone can express OPINIONS of guilt outside of court.

My IQ is 125. That makes me - undoubtedly (based on your posts) - smarter then you pal.

Anyways...

where exactly did I say ANYTHING about people cannot believe whatever they wish?

Lucy Hamilton did not say she 'believed' it was him (which I would have been fine with). She said 'They have him on the DNA, so it's him.'

Do any of you pathetic liberals actually break your arms from patting yourselves on your little backs?

Of course, I am assuming someone such as yourself sees the world only in black-and-white. Thus, you see everyone as either lib or con.

Typical of people with lower intelligence (not that you necessarily are one of them...LOL).
If they have DNA on him, then it pretty much is fact.

Your IQ, is what? Lol

Fucking moron.

As I commented they have the DNA so it's 99.9% that it is him.

Anyways...

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Hadn't ever heard of this Golden State Killer, great that they got him. How does a scumbag that commits so many hideous crimes then go on and live a life. I'll never understand how these people do that kind of separation in their heads. Killed 12 or more people but oh wait, the lawn needs mowed and we're out of shampoo. How the f does that work.

Hadn't ever heard of this Golden State Killer, great that they got him. How does a scumbag that commits so many hideous crimes then go on and live a life. I'll never understand how these people do that kind of separation in their heads. Killed 12 or more people but oh wait, the lawn needs mowed and we're out of shampoo. How the f does that work.

They have Dissociative Identity Disorder aka Split personality, the majority about 90% of those who have this disorder experienced trauma and/or abuse in childhood. Mr. Lucy has dealt with a lot of patients who have Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Anyways...

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

LOL and 125 falls into average

They have Dissociative Identity Disorder aka Split personality, the majority about 90% of those who have this disorder experienced trauma and/or abuse in childhood. Mr. Lucy has dealt with a lot of patients who have Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Still many of these people function entirely as normal people in society. Gacy had his victims buried under his house and I'd guess he's mowing the lawn and chatting with the neighbors who knew nothing about it. The BLT freak Dennis Raider in court described the shit he did in a matter of fact fashion. These people have these concrete walls between the compartments in their heads.

It is so f'ing bizarre.

Still many of these people function entirely as normal people in society. Gacy had his victims buried under his house and I'd guess he's mowing the lawn and chatting with the neighbors who knew nothing about it. The BLT freak Dennis Raider in court described the shit he did in a matter of fact fashion. These people have these concrete walls between the compartments in their heads.

It is so f'ing bizarre.

Yes they can function as normal in society because Personality A would be the primary personality, Personality B is dormant until triggered and once triggered it fights Personality A to become dominant and it usually wins, so then Personality B will act on the compulsive urge to do what it has to do, that could be murdering someone or committing a robbery or whatever, once that compulsive urge has been satisfied Personality A returns and they go back to basically a normal life until something triggers Personality B again and then the cycle is repeated. Many are unaware of what Personality B is even doing or has done, the other thing is they cannot be Personality A and Personality B at the same time, it's the same person but with two distinct and disconnected personalities.

It can get very complicated because some can have more than two personalities, some could have 5 or 6.

Here is a good article from Psychology Today about Dissociative Identity Disorder, it also explains that up to 90% of those with this order have been abused and/or traumatised in childhood:

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder) | Psychology Today

Forum List

Back