Adapt 2030 ice age report: new internet laws to limit your ability to share crop losses.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
With China enacting the most stringent laws ever in the country against social media news sharing, now following on the heels of FB and Twitter filtering, Asia is in a full push to limit self fed news. You need to ask yourself if this is to do with the ever mounting global crop losses and food price increases. Its to the point now where most countries on our planet are experiencing weather related agriculture damage. Incredible lightning Moscow and UK, hail storm level crops in Vietnam.

Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: New internet laws to limit your ability to share crop losses and food price rises? -- Sott.net
------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww so sweet of China to do such things isn't it. Imagine how detrimental it will be when they don't have the Gov. thinking for them.

Ice age in 2030? I thought we were supposed to die from earthquakes... or was it volcanos? It's hard to keep track of your apocalypse predictions.

With China enacting the most stringent laws ever in the country against social media news sharing, now following on the heels of FB and Twitter filtering, Asia is in a full push to limit self fed news. You need to ask yourself if this is to do with the ever mounting global crop losses and food price increases. Its to the point now where most countries on our planet are experiencing weather related agriculture damage. Incredible lightning Moscow and UK, hail storm level crops in Vietnam.

Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: New internet laws to limit your ability to share crop losses and food price rises? -- Sott.net
------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww so sweet of China to do such things isn't it. Imagine how detrimental it will be when they don't have the Gov. thinking for them.

Is this new?

I ask because Monsanto has been controlling vital info about crops for quite some time now. And they control the seeds. They control the farmers.

My bet is that MindWars agrees with Monsanto having total power over family farms to the extent they're being pushed out of the market. Its a RWNJ thing.

Ice age in 2030? I thought we were supposed to die from earthquakes... or was it volcanos? It's hard to keep track of your apocalypse predictions.

True that the OP is dingy but read up on the Svalbard seed bank. While Monsanto is working to weaken seeds and crops so that only theirs are grown, the Svalbard seed bank is saving against the possibility of trump getting his nuke war as well as a possible ice age. Pretty interesting stuff.

Forum List

Back