Golden calf proves OWS did not read Bible

well... other than it was the old testament story of Moses that the Golden Calf involves...Love of money is still idolatry.

You did not read it either, I see, The idolators are the ones that make the idol, not random people the idol makers try to present them to.

Oh...bullshit. Idolators are people who worship idols... It matters not who makes them.

i·dol·a·ter or i·dol·a·tor (-dl-tr)
n.
1. One who worships idols.
2. One who blindly or excessively admires or adores another.

Yes... I have read the bible... furthermore, I apparently can Comprehend it too.

Oh...bullshit. Idolators are people who worship idols... It matters not who makes them.

n.

Yes... I have read the bible... furthermore, I apparently can Comprehend it too.

You really are dense, idolators make idols. They make idols out of money, sports figures, buildings, even the environment. I know hundreds of people that accuse people like Boehner of idolatry, and none of them have ever felt the slightest urge to make an idol. The reason for that is actually pretty simple, they know that making an idol makes them an idolator.

This group, by making an idol, proved they are idolators.

You did not read it either, I see, The idolators are the ones that make the idol, not random people the idol makers try to present them to.

It's always a hoot to watch leftists try to use the Bible to support their bullshit ideas. It's like listening to someone try to communicate in a foreign language by reading out of a dictionary.

n.

You really are dense, idolators make idols. They make idols out of money, sports figures, buildings, even the environment. I know hundreds of people that accuse people like Boehner of idolatry, and none of them have ever felt the slightest urge to make an idol. The reason for that is actually pretty simple, they know that making an idol makes them an idolator.

This group, by making an idol, proved they are idolators.

Ummm... you're wrong. Idolators are not people who "physically" make idols. Idolators are people who worship idols. Idols can be anything.... It doesn't even have to be "made" into an idol. It could be being obsessive about a sports team, or rock band. It could be obsessively watching too much TV. Obsessing and worshiping money is idolatry.

The people that sent Boehner the golden calf were acting sarcastically. I mean, do you really think that they sent him that for him to worship? Do you really think that they worship that golden calf? gimme a break dude... you are lost. Pick up the bible and read Jesus' words instead of playing stupid semantics games. You might learn something.

well... other than it was the old testament story of Moses that the Golden Calf involves...Love of money is still idolatry.

I liked the one where two naked teens in a garden with a snake determined the eternal fate of the human race. It doesn't get any better than that.

Not sure why this matters...?

Last I checked the Bible was neither the basis for our system of laws and is not our Constitution.
Not familiar with the basis of the Constitution...are you?

Read the DOI...Gives cause for the Constitution...and it was codified...based upon Liberty given to every Human as endowed by thier creator.

Back to history class with you. :)

He seems a good deal more familiar with it than you are.

Read the DOI...Gives cause for the Constitution...

No it doesn't. The Declaration of Independence has no legal force at all. It didn't even separate us from Great Britain, the peace treaty of 1783 did that.

and it was codified...based upon Liberty given to every Human as endowed by thier creator.

If you know anything about the Declaration's author, you know that the "creator" he was referring to is definitely NOT Biblical.

No it doesn't. The Declaration of Independence has no legal force at all. It didn't even separate us from Great Britain, the peace treaty of 1783 did that.

and it was codified...based upon Liberty given to every Human as endowed by thier creator.

If you know anything about the Declaration's author, you know that the "creator" he was referring to is definitely NOT Biblical.

Honestly, this is what I see here.

TnrPK.jpg

Last I checked the Bible was neither the basis for our system of laws and is not our Constitution.

Read the DOI...Gives cause for the Constitution...and it was codified...based upon Liberty given to every Human as endowed by thier creator.

Back to history class with you. :)
Don't think so. :)

Well... that's another matter, isn't it? I have been most concerned that Conservatives are worshiping the Constitution in an Idolatrous manner. While the Constitution is an important document... it is certainly not the word of God.

There is ZERO point ZERO a Communist (an avowed one I might add) can teach ME of the Constitution and Liberty.:eusa_hand:

There is ZERO point ZERO a Communist (an avowed one I might add) can teach ME of the Constitution and Liberty.:eusa_hand:

Please. Thomas Jefferson was a flaming liberal, even a radical, but hardly a Communist. There were no Communists in those days.

Forum List

Back