Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel

Why would I, or any other logical person, ever think that someone like Billo, or JoeB, or any of the others would turn around and see the facts of history and the Jewish right to defend themselves from endless Christian and Muslim attacks which will never see the end?

We are giving the facts to those who have not learned to hate enough to wish to obliterate the truth, the facts, the historical evidence of anything which has happened.

They accuse, we defend and protect as much as we can from the lies and half lies they are so invested in.

They hate Israel but not Jews?
It does not show.
We have been seeing this script now for the past nearly 2000 years. It is our time to take control of our destinies and that of Israel as the rightful ancient homeland of the Jewish people.
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Nope. You don’t get away that easily, fatty. I ll explain to you because you’re dumb. If I state “I don’t hate Americans, I just hate America” I would sound stupid. That is how you sound when you say “I don’t hate Jews I just hate Israel”. Own it.

I don’t hate Muslims. I dislike those who follow Sharia Law because when that happens women are treated worse than dirt. And dogs are hated.
Like you really give a shit about Muslim women. Let's talk about you. Something you fuckers never want to discuss. You always want to talk about someone else. Never your actions. You atrocities. The shit things you do. Let's talk about them.

you've always been a looney
when the Rams lost, that just made you more looney
the Arabs should've learned after the first war THEY started, then the next, then the next--etc
but they never did = dumbasses
Zionist terrorism started this war. Can you say Irgun?

Can you say BLACK SEPTEMBER? Palestinian leadership cannot be trusted or believed as proven over and over again. THerefore Israel is correct to keep control of the strategic high ground as a matter of survival.

Nope. You don’t get away that easily, fatty. I ll explain to you because you’re dumb. If I state “I don’t hate Americans, I just hate America” I would sound stupid. That is how you sound when you say “I don’t hate Jews I just hate Israel”. Own it.

I don’t hate Muslims. I dislike those who follow Sharia Law because when that happens women are treated worse than dirt. And dogs are hated.
Like you really give a shit about Muslim women. Let's talk about you. Something you fuckers never want to discuss. You always want to talk about someone else. Never your actions. You atrocities. The shit things you do. Let's talk about them.

Go on on.

You first.

But do try to be articulate. :04:

Trump didn't give any land, but recognized Israeli sovereignty in land that already belonged to the Jewish nation under international law. No one had the right to take it from the Jews in the first place.
The thing I enjoy most is how Israel shelters under international law when it is perceived to benefit Israel then refuses to recognise international law when it will run counter to Israel's perceived interests. That's what I call chutzpa.

One has to separate binding international law and popular vote.
Chutzpa is to pretend as if one can vote a country in an out of existence, or decide on its internal sovereign issues without having any legal authority to do so, then blame the targeted country for not dancing to the tune.

Don't expect to invent special rules for Jews that no country follows, and not be given the correct address to go to. Those times have passed.

You said we're discussing international law.
Q. Which law gave that part of the Golan to Syria?
Wrong question. What law gave it to Israel?
1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

The laws specified in the terms of the Mandate, as signed at the San Remo Convention 1920

you've always been a looney
when the Rams lost, that just made you more looney
the Arabs should've learned after the first war THEY started, then the next, then the next--etc
but they never did = dumbasses
Zionist terrorism started this war. Can you say Irgun?

Can you say BLACK SEPTEMBER? Palestinian leadership cannot be trusted or believed as proven over and over again. THerefore Israel is correct to keep control of the strategic high ground as a matter of survival.

He doesn’t even know what Black September is

Why would I, or any other logical person, ever think that someone like Billo, or JoeB, or any of the others would turn around and see the facts of history and the Jewish right to defend themselves from endless Christian and Muslim attacks which will never see the end?

We are giving the facts to those who have not learned to hate enough to wish to obliterate the truth, the facts, the historical evidence of anything which has happened.

They accuse, we defend and protect as much as we can from the lies and half lies they are so invested in.

They hate Israel but not Jews?
It does not show.
We have been seeing this script now for the past nearly 2000 years. It is our time to take control of our destinies and that of Israel as the rightful ancient homeland of the Jewish people.
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

While you may believe you have an encumbered “right” to acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence, there is no such right.

Then you are going to go to the UN, become part of the legal team and discuss and eventually MAKE those resolutions into forcible legal International Laws, because as Rocco tried to point out to you:

Most experts[1] consider most General Assembly resolutions to be non-binding. Articles 10 and 14 of the UN Charter refer to General Assembly resolutions as "recommendations"; the recommendatory nature of General Assembly resolutions has repeatedly been stressed by the International Court of Justice.[2] However, some General Assembly resolutions dealing with matters internal to the United Nations, such as budgetary decisions or instructions to lower-ranking organs, are clearly binding on their addressees.[citation needed]

United Nations resolution - Wikipedia

But of course.....you are one American who knows everything about UN resolutions and International Law, and is going to go to the UN as soon as possible and FIX the UN's ignorance about those two issues, are you not?

The UN is in NY. Have a nice trip.
242 is a UNSC resolution, which makes it binding, bitch!

That resolution, according to the UN itself, expressively did not define "the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries".

Last edited:
RE: Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel
⁜→ Billo_Really, et al,

Give me a break!

Security Council Resolution 242 According to its Drafters
January 15, 2007

[Eugene Rostow said:
resolution required agreement on “secure and recognized” boundaries, which, as practical matter, and as matter of interpreting resolution, had to precede withdrawals. Two principles were basic to Article I of resolution. Paragraph from which Dobrynin quoted was linked to others, and he did not see how anyone could seriously argue, in light of history of resolution in Security Council, withdrawal to borders of June 4th was contemplated. These words had been pressed on Council by Indians and others, and had not been accepted.

Then you are going to go to the UN, become part of the legal team and discuss and eventually MAKE those resolutions into forcible legal International Laws, because as Rocco tried to point out to you:

Most experts[1] consider most General Assembly resolutions to be non-binding. Articles 10 and 14 of the UN Charter refer to General Assembly resolutions as "recommendations"; the recommendatory nature of General Assembly resolutions has repeatedly been stressed by the International Court of Justice.[2] However, some General Assembly resolutions dealing with matters internal to the United Nations, such as budgetary decisions or instructions to lower-ranking organs, are clearly binding on their addressees.[citation needed]

United Nations resolution - Wikipedia

But of course.....you are one American who knows everything about UN resolutions and International Law, and is going to go to the UN as soon as possible and FIX the UN's ignorance about those two issues, are you not?

The UN is in NY. Have a nice trip.
242 is a UNSC resolution, which makes it binding, bitch!
(COMMENT)

The questions you have to ask yourself are:

◈ What did UN Security Council Resolution 242 [S/RES/242 (1967)] actually require?
◈ What was "binding?"​

• MacNeil/Lehrer Report, March 30, 1978:

Lord Caradon[/B] (Hugh M. Foot) was the permanent representative of the United Kingdom to the United Nations said:
We didn’t say there should be a withdrawal to the ’67 line; we did not put the “the” in, we did not say “all the territories” deliberately. We all knew that the boundaries of ’67 were not drawn as permanent frontiers, they were a cease-fire line of a couple of decades earlier… . We did not say that the ’67 boundaries must be forever.

I understand your implication as to what UNSC Resolution 242 says. But there is a difference between what the pro-Palestinians (anti-Israeli movements) would like 242 to say, and what 242 actually says...

The Hostile Arab Palestinians (of the West Bank, Jerusalem, Gaza Strip) can misrepresent what was written in UNSC Resolution 242 until the cows come home. And while you can argue with me, quibbling over words, it is difficult to argue with the authors. I urge you to read what the authors said they wrote and why, just so you don't make this mistake again and mispresent the facts.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
RE: Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel
⁜→ Billo_Really, et al,

You ask this question as if, on the strength of the reply, there is some sort of demand or requirement...

You said we're discussing international law.
Q. Which law gave that part of the Golan to Syria?
Wrong question. What law gave it to Israel?
(COMMENT)

Yes, one state cannot take away the territory of another state just because it won the territory in the field through military engagements. BUT, the basis for extending Israeli National Law over the Golan Heights was not on the basis of military conquest. There were a couple of other good reasons.

◈ Syria was using this small frontier territory to further a military advantage in support of Arab League military aggression.

◈ Syria no longer had the capacity or ability to perform its duties as a functioning government over the territory.

◈ Syria only desires the territory in order to stage hostile military forces. It has no real intention of enhancing the development of the ground for the inhabitances.​

Most Respectfully,
R

Gladly. First explain your dog in this fight. As a father of two girls, I care about all women. You’re triggered and angry. I like that. Now man up, fatty and ask your questions.

The border between Israel and Syria are disputed. The borders were set in 1920. In 1923 they were, somewhat arbitrarily, changed. The argument is that these changes were in contravention of treaties, and therefore unenforceable.

The assertion that the 1923 borders are the official borders between Israel and Syria is under dispute. The main claim is that the territory exchanges by the British and French were done contrary to the gist of the decisions reached by the 1920 San Remo Conference and that, de facto – due to internal considerations that served a temporary situation – the British had transferred territories in the Golan to the French, in violation of the terms of the mandate granted to them, territories that had been designated for the establishment of the Jewish homeland and were part of the British Mandate during its first three years. Later, the new borderline delineated by the British and French Mandates in 1923 was recognized as the demarcation of the international border. (emphasis mine) Source

Article 5 of the Mandate for Palestine (24 July 1922) reads:

The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

Forum List

Back