Gol darn those Germans. They sell 300K 'benz here in a year

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/16/business/trump-germany-bmw-mercedes.html?_r=0

informed people know about your so called president whining about german cars and how much they sell in america.

Then how in the heck did you find out?

Got your DNC talking points e-mail all read and your posting schedule outlined?
cuz i am one of the informed people, duh. any other incisive questions, hero?

You are are infirmed, not informed.

I note you ignored my comment about the talking points, so that part must be true.
i ignore most offal you put on this board, vegetable. care to contribute to the topic?

You have done a good job so far. Your innate abilities f spreading lies and confusion are without peer.
i am reporting the shit trump says. i am glad that you recognize this shit as lies. a good step into the right direction. now you need to learn how to aim, boy.

Then how in the heck did you find out?

Got your DNC talking points e-mail all read and your posting schedule outlined?
cuz i am one of the informed people, duh. any other incisive questions, hero?

You are are infirmed, not informed.

I note you ignored my comment about the talking points, so that part must be true.
i ignore most offal you put on this board, vegetable. care to contribute to the topic?

You have done a good job so far. Your innate abilities f spreading lies and confusion are without peer.
i am reporting the shit trump says. i am glad that you recognize this shit as lies. a good step into the right direction. now you need to learn how to aim, boy.

Really? I must have missed it. Are you sure you know how to post?

Seriously, Trump's an idiot but that's not news. But he should have started with tax reform. Our laws favor spending rather than saving, and that's the core of the trade deficit.

trump tried the same shit with japan and japanese cars.
Well Toyoter ships sum a them Misssipi Kerollers ta ferreners.

Posting jealous now are you? Why didn't Toyota set up shop in a union blue state?

Any answers ?

Ah ain't jelus. We don' like ur kind dawn heah.

So your retort is goobly gook?

Once again I ask you why are you so jealous and why didn't they build the car manufacturing companies in the North...

Where you claim more educated workers live?

and build over 300K here too. It jus' ain't far to us 'mericans.

Mercedes-Benz invests $1.3B in Alabama plant, adds 300 jobs

Mercedes-Benz USA Reports Best Year Ever With 2016 Sales Of 380,752 Units

ah jus don' unnerstan why they cain't drive trucks over thar too.

Is there a point to this at all?
Thanks AGAIN for proving you don't keep up w/current events. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're a Rightist?

As to the OP, Donnie never fails to deliver the lol goods

German engineering...can't be beat.

I recently purchased and got rid of a BMW, what a pile of junk, just saying.

We've drove BMWs for years, never had a problem with any of them. Pure class

Mine squeaked and rattled like a city bus.

Should have taken it back to the dealer, some of the best customer service there is. BMW has always taken care of us, I can't say the same for that piece of shit truck my husband bought from Ford. Pure junk and Ford was full of excuses

and build over 300K here too. It jus' ain't far to us 'mericans.

Mercedes-Benz invests $1.3B in Alabama plant, adds 300 jobs

Mercedes-Benz USA Reports Best Year Ever With 2016 Sales Of 380,752 Units

ah jus don' unnerstan why they cain't drive trucks over thar too.

Is there a point to this at all?
Thanks AGAIN for proving you don't keep up w/current events. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're a Rightist?

As to the OP, Donnie never fails to deliver the lol goods

The OP is vague.

They build cars here, that's AMERICAN jobs, we need these kind of jobs for regular working people.

Ever seen the Germans pigs' media/cyberspace epidemic, sadistic, psychopathic dehumanization of Americans they leech from, while sucking so much muslim cock they literally pimp out THOUSANDS of their own females to muslim rapists? There doesn't exist a European culture more cowardly, evil and dishonorable. As a white American with a bit of German ancestry in me (mixed in my "plastic paddy" geneology), Germans are the "white nagger" filth of my race. Pompous, arrogant, authoritarian swine whose "holocaust guilt" is faker than a $6 bill. These German non-human Dresden-bait imported a MILLION of the most praised-by-Hitler, mass Jew-exterminating hate ideology in human history so they can finish Hitler's work by proxy without being called Nazis themselves. And having spent years dealing with these uncivilized, ill-mannered, despicable German pieces of I-don't-know-what backpackers and their bullshit (sober or drunk), I can't think of a European nationality I want annihilated off this planet more. Germans are incapable of joy, playfulness, humor and just silly casual fun; they are too cold-blooded for these whacky-fun moments that we in the Anglosphere take for granted.

Forum List

Back