More simple Donald Trump brilliance...wow!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
He appoints a black man as the Housing and Urban Development Secretary...follow me here and listen to the simplicity in this...the black man then tells blacks (and hispanics) that poverty / loser-hood is chosen and self perpetuated and not predetermined...all I can say is WOW! So simple yet no one has had the balls initiate this narrative...this is exactly what blacks have needed for years...for one of their own to basically come right out and say it...Do please realize that what Benny C is really saying is this:
"You are your worst enemy and you are your only oppressor...it's time to let go of what happened 70-ish years ago...pull your head from your own ass and start acting like a legitimate human."
Thank you Ben Carson and thank you Donny T...it's so nice to know our government now has the ballsack to do and say the RIGHT things.
#WinningWithDonnyT
(TM pending)
Ben Carson Says Poverty Is A 'State Of Mind,' Folks On Twitter Give Him A Piece Of Theirs | HuffPost

He appoints a black man as the Housing and Urban Development Secretary...follow me here and listen to the simplicity in this...the black man then tells blacks (and hispanics) that poverty / loser-hood is chosen and self perpetuated and not predetermined...all I can say is WOW! So simple yet no one has had the balls initiate this narrative...this is exactly what blacks have needed for years...for one of their own to basically come right out and say it...Do please realize that what Benny C is really saying is this:
"You are your worst enemy and you are your only oppressor...it's time to let go of what happened 70-ish years ago...pull your head from your own ass and start acting like a legitimate human."
Thank you Ben Carson and thank you Donny T...it's so nice to know our government now has the ballsack to do and say the RIGHT things.
#WinningWithDonnyT
(TM pending)
Ben Carson Says Poverty Is A 'State Of Mind,' Folks On Twitter Give Him A Piece Of Theirs | HuffPost

Most of them giving Carson a piece of their mind really do not have any to spare.

Funny, this guy grows up poor and on welfare then says his mom was a piece of shit.

Oops, I meant everyone else who is poor is a piece of shit except his mom. She was actually great and that's an unbiased opinion.

Funny, this guy grows up poor and on welfare then says his mom was a piece of shit.

Oops, I meant everyone else who is poor is a piece of shit except his mom. She was actually great and that's an unbiased opinion.

He also said they didn't get any help in the form of welfare. Just food stamps.

If Carson thinks poverty is a state of mind, maybe he should campaign to get all doctors and hospitals to provide services to the poor for FREE,

as long as the poor person thinks he paid for it, and as long the doctors think they got paid.

Consistency?

In THIS establishment?

Negro, please!

You got to admit, blacks are lazy
I don't know...they literally sprint to their mailboxes on the 1st and the 15th and they're motivated as fuck to score thier weekly sack of weed and 40oz's of King Cobra

You got to admit, blacks are lazy

More whites get more various welfare than blacks.

And you're a desperate idiot.

Free enlightenment for the confused and ignorant ...I'll invoice you for this lesson next time. Please copy and paste the following so you'll quit spouting at the mouth without knowing the real data.
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Remember, use you peanut brain and recognize the key to REAL TRUE data is in using per capita factoring as 77% of this country is still white.

Last edited:
Those who do manage to pull themselves out of poverty often believe they did it all themselves, when in fact they had a lot of help along the way.

Without a decent public education, Carson wouldn't have succeeded. Without teachers who recognized and nurtured his intellect, he'd still be in poverty.

I'm willing to bet he also benefitted from affirmative action somewhere along the way, either in his college education, his residency, or his hiring.

Carson appears to have been a gifted surgeon but he has no clue how to run the DHS, or anything else outside the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What makes RWNJs so vicious?

They know its the elderly, children, military, veterans, handicapped, single mothers who need and get help and they would love to see every single one of them starved, dead, on the street.

Those who do manage to pull themselves out of poverty often believe they did it all themselves, when in fact they had a lot of help along the way.

Without a decent public education, Carson wouldn't have succeeded. Without teachers who recognized and nurtured his intellect, he'd still be in poverty.

I'm willing to bet he also benefitted from affirmative action somewhere along the way, either in his college education, his residency, or his hiring.

Carson appears to have been a gifted surgeon but he has no clue how to run the DHS, or anything else outside the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Affirmative action has basically destroyed the Indians all across the country… Jack weed

Put a common sense American citizen and neurosurgeon in charge of a federal agency...why not vs some stupid shit hack career government worker or politician. Admit it libs Trump has a pair of balls and he has you people flummoxed. Good job Mr. President :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back