Going Rogue: An American Life

palin-book-lucky-me.jpg

Bark-Bark

Woof-Woof...

You know, Sarah Palins book is much more popular than Obama's book. This proves that Americans love Palin more than they like Obama.

republicans would be idiots if they don't nominate Palin as their candidate in 2012.

How can you argue with scientific proof like book sales?

Palin/Bachman 2012

Dude, dream on ..... how cool would that be?

Sarah Palin’s Book #1 On Amazon/B&N Pre-Orders; Libs Go Berserk!
September 30, 2009 by Johnny Alamo

Jammie Wearing Fool has an article that guaranteed to annoy the hell out of the Leftoid Libs.

Guess who’s book is number one in pre-orders? (Heh-heh-heh.)

Already No. 1 at Barnes and Noble and now No. 1 at Amazon:

The left may have a collective aneurysm by the time Going Rogue is released, and that’s still not until November 17.

The “reviewers” at Barnes and Noble are wigging out.

I am so amazed at the gullibility of her fans. She had a ghostwriter, a conservative writer, and they spent a month together. Palin also did not write her Hong Kong speech. Come on people, did you not listen when she was off script trying to answer (previously submitted) questions? She fumbled, she winked, she danced around the questions. I am waiting for this book’s popularity to fall to nothing when it actually comes out and you realize you were duped. Plus, she will not dare to appear on the news shows other than Fox…they might ask her a question she didn’t give them beforehand, or, she might be asked to read a portion of the book she never saw. Never in my life have I seen someone with so little to offer be embraced by so many people as a savior. Conservatives are scary.

An item using an anonymous source in the New York Post underscores just how much the left fears this woman.

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin’s bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: “The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot.”

Of course this fails to explain how she’s receiving hundreds of speaking offers. But hey, when you can call someone a blithering idiot, why bother with the facts?

I love this woman. I love any decent sister in Christ who can go toe-to-toe with Libs and drive them wild just by being honest.

~Johnny~

Sarah Palin’s Book #1 On Amazon/B&N Pre-Orders; Libs Go Berserk! « Alamo City Pundit

Sinatra, she drives men wild because she is oinkly boinkly, not because she is Christian. She has trouble composing complete thoughts, much less complete sentences. She is the kind of woman that John Saxon calls Helen Sanchez in Joe Kidd, "You are for cold nights and afternoons when things are boring. You are not for thought." Truly, Sarah Palin is not competent to be elected to national office, whether conservative or liberal, even if she is Christian.

Last edited:
Sinatra, she drives men wild because she is oinkly boinkly, not because she is Christian. She has trouble composing complete thoughts, much less complete sentences. She is the kind of woman that John Saxon calls Helen Sanchez in Joe Kidd, "You are for cold nights and afternoons when things are boring. You are not for thought." Truly, Sarah Palin is not competent to be elected to national office, whether conservative or liberal, even if she is Christian.

She has no need to be elected to national office - she is enjoying considerable influence at present.

And if one wishes to apply the "competence" arguement - what say you regarding Obama's competence? Untested, unproven, limited to zero experience.

You are welcome to an opinion - but do apply it equally...

She has no need to be elected to national office - she is enjoying considerable influence at present.

And if one wishes to apply the "competence" arguement - what say you regarding Obama's competence? Untested, unproven, limited to zero experience.

Untested? Might wanna check with the 3 Somali pirates on that one.

Unproven? Well......he's managed to pull off a couple of things that the Reps didn't think could happen, and I'd be willing to bet that he pulls off health care.

Zero experience? He's been in office almost a year, so he's got more executive experience than Palin, and is gathering more.

Untested? Might wanna check with the 3 Somali pirates on that one.

Unproven? Well......he's managed to pull off a couple of things that the Reps didn't think could happen, and I'd be willing to bet that he pulls off health care.

Zero experience? He's been in office almost a year, so he's got more executive experience than Palin, and is gathering more.

ABikerSailor...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A]YouTube - He-Man: Opening Theme[/ame]

1.5 million copies ordered already - very impressive!

Yep--I imagine her book will outsell the two Obama books by a 5 to 1 margin. Americans are very interested in Sarah Palin.

Thank God she's not an "elitist" who can give a perfectly pronounced speech read from a teleprompter-:lol::lol::lol:. A perfectly pronounced speech from a man whom is completely void of any common sense what-so-ever.

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

How's all that hopey & changey working for ya?--:lol::lol::lol:

Yep--I imagine her book will outsell the two Obama books by a 5 to 1 margin. Americans are very interested in Sarah Palin.

Thank God she's not an "elitist" who can give a perfectly pronounced speech read from a teleprompter-:lol::lol::lol:. A perfectly pronounced speech from a man whom is completely void of any common sense what-so-ever.

View attachment 8347

And she knocks it out of the park here - and the mainstream media is picking up on the damaged dollar scenario...

__

Further Proof of the Need for Energy Independence

The British newspaper The Independent reported today that Gulf oil producers were negotiating with Russia, China, Japan and France to replace the dollar in pricing oil with a basket of currencies.[1] According to the Wall Street Journal, Arab oil officials have denied the story, but even the possibility of such a talk weakens the dollar and renews fears about its continued viability as an international reserve currency.[2] In fact, today a United Nations official called for a new global reserve currency to replace the dollar and end our “privilege” to run up huge deficits.[3] We can see the effect of this in the price of gold, which hit a record high today in response to fears about the weakened dollar.[4]

All of this is a result of our out-of-control debt. This is why we need to rein in spending, and this is also why we need energy independence. A weakened dollar means higher commodity prices. This will make it more difficult to pay our bills – including the bill to import oil.

In his book Architects of Ruin, Peter Schweizer points out that the Obama administration is focusing primarily on “green energy," while ignoring our need to develop our domestic conventional energy resources.[5] We’re ignoring the looming crisis caused by our dependence on foreign oil. Because we’re dependent on foreign nations for our oil, we’re also at their mercy if they decide to dump the dollar as their trade currency. We can’t allow ourselves to be so vulnerable to the whims of foreign nations. That’s why we must develop our own domestic supplies of oil and gas.

Though the chant of “Drill, baby, drill” was much derided, it expressed the need to confront this issue head-on before it reaches a crisis point.

Bottom line: let’s stop digging ourselves into debt and start drilling for energy independence.

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin Notes | Facebook

View attachment 8347

Thats what I've been saying!

Palin is 5 times as popular as Obama.....just look at the book sales.
This shows why she is the obvious candidate for the republicans.

MILFs for Palin/Bachman 2012

L.O.L.....Has everyone seen the ads on this board from News Max giving the book away for free? - now we know how these far-right groups are getting rid of Sarah's book that they bought in bulk!

palin-milk-monkey.jpg

sounds like a great cheap book to curl up on the couch with milk and cookies and read.

Last edited:

View attachment 8347

Well, if she's 5 times as popular as Obama, and you're using her book sales as a way to tell us how great she's doing, consider this..........

Obama didn't need to get the DNC to pimp his book out for him. Matter of fact, I didn't see the NY Times (a liberal rag) pimping themselves out by telling people they'd send them a copy of his book with every subscription.

The Wasilla Chihuahua needs the RNC rag News Max to help her sell her books, otherwise they'd just sit in storage.

And oh yeah........if she's 5 times more popular than Obama, why isn't SHE in Washington, running the government?

Remember........Obama was elected, she screwed up the RNC's chances.

And..........remember.............MILF stands for Moms I'd Like to Fuck. There is nothing in there about running the country, so what the fuck makes you think that a MILF would be a good leader?

Last edited:

View attachment 8347

Well, if she's 5 times as popular as Obama, and you're using her book sales as a way to tell us how great she's doing, consider this..........

Obama didn't need to get the DNC to pimp his book out for him. Matter of fact, I didn't see the NY Times (a liberal rag) pimping themselves out by telling people they'd send them a copy of his book with every subscription.

The Wasilla Chihuahua needs the RNC rag News Max to help her sell her books, otherwise they'd just sit in storage.

And oh yeah........if she's 5 times more popular than Obama, why isn't SHE in Washington, running the government?

And..........remember.............MILF stands for Moms I'd Like to Fuck. There is nothing in there about running the country, so what the fuck makes you think that a MILF would be a good leader?
He's being sarcastic...not even the most irrational Rushpublican would consider putting Michele Bachmann on ANY ticket, VP or P.

You know......I wonder about that........based on the latest round of stupidity from the GOP, I'd be willing to say that anything is possible.

He's being sarcastic...not even the most irrational Rushpublican would consider putting Michele Bachmann on ANY ticket, VP or P.

Yes, he is...although he pretty much echoes the sentiment of a lot of other Libs on here like myself:

Palin/Bachmann for the wingnut MILF ticket in 2012!

:D

Forum List

Back