Gofundme is cracking down on anti vaccination campaigns

It's important to understand that vaccinations are intrusive medical procedures. If I were a doctor I'd certainly advise people to get vaccinated, but at the same time giving the federal government new powers to force intrusive medical procedures and to force consumption of certain products is treading dangerous waters. The merge of corporation and state is called fascism.

Do we really think the federal government and the drug lobbyists will limit itself to these new powers once they aquire them? Pffft. Please. When has that ever happened? If you give the feds an inch they'll take a mile and a half.

This is one of those issues where we'll get government forced consumption of corporate products courtesy of the leftists on both sides of the theoretical politcal aisle.

What's next, citations for not covering our noses when we sneeze?

So, two years later. Looks like folks got what they were hoping for. Full-blown medical tyranny. Are we proud of ourselves?

In hindsight, citations wouldn't have been as bad. Even though they have taken to giving them out. Heck, I didnt think they'd go so far as locking people up for running a business, put them on quarantine camps, house arrest, infringe on their rights in every way they can, designating essential people and non-essential people, as if one's ability to prvide for his family is more valuable than another's, mandating masks, telling you who you can and can't have in your home, employing the brown-shirts to call and send the Gestapo on their neighbors for having family members into their homes voluntarily ("snitches get rewards"), take away their right to produce for their families, use it as an excuse to change voting rules, mass censorship, etc.

Give em an inch and they'll take a mile and a half was right, huh?

Don't say we didn't tell you how it would all go down well beforehand. Because here we are.

Last edited:
Don't say we didn't tell you how it would all go down well beforehand. Because here we are.
Yes we sure did. I've been saying from the start that this is all agenda-driven and about power grabs and ultimately taking us toward an entirely new system. But of course most people didn't listen and a lot of knuckleheads still aren't listening. :dunno:

Yes we sure did. I've been saying from the start that this is all agenda-driven and about power grabs and ultimately taking us toward an entirely new system. But of course most people didn't listen and a lot of knuckleheads still aren't listening. :dunno:

Well. Clearly all of this had bipartisan support long before it all went down.

Common sense dictates that once they aquire even the smallest bit of control they'll seek an ever-increasing amount. It should, anyway.

But a dog will walk into it's own collar and leash if he's trained to do so. Humans aren't much different in that regard. It's unfortunate.

Common sense dictates that once they aquire even the smallest bit of control they'll seek an ever-increasing amount. It should, anyway.

Yep! But common sense is not very common. I just don't get how people can't see that the R's and D's both support this type of tyrannical stuff. And I don't get the obsession with Trump, he was on the White House front lawn promoting the vaccine agenda, sounding like a commercial spokesperson for Big Pharma.

Yep! But common sense is not very common. I just don't get how people can't see that the R's and D's both support this type of tyrannical stuff. And I don't get the obsession with Trump, he was on the White House front lawn promoting the vaccine agenda, sounding like a commercial spokesperson for Big Pharma.

The obsession with Trump is an excuse to avoid acknowledging the actual issues.

Always has been.

But hey, without that distraction and all of the meaningless back and forth pablum it generated, none of this happy tyranny would have been possible, right?

The obsession with Trump is an excuse to avoid discussing the actual issues. Always has been.

Hmm, I dunno, maybe that's part of it. But it seems to me it was just people falling for yet another phony, as they always do with presidents, especially the charismatic ones. And "savior" politics, as Whitney Webb puts it.

ETA:
But hey, without that distraction and all of the meaningless back and forth pablum it generated, none of this happy tyranny would have been possible, right?

THANK YOU!!! That's their strategy, and amazingly, it works every time. You'd think after 20 or more years, people would wake up to the game that's being played.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back