God's 'John Hancock'?

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
God signed name in tsunami, claim clerics
January 10, 2005 - 1:30PM

God signed his name in the December 26 tsunami and sent it as punishment because humans have been ignoring His laws, Sri Lankan Muslims say.

Proof, according to Mohamed Faizeen, manager of the Centre for Islamic Studies in Colombo, is a satellite picture taken seconds after the tsunami smashed into Sri Lanka's west coast near the town of Kalutara and as it was receding.

"This clearly spells out the name 'Allah' in Arabic," Faizeen said, pointing to the shape of the waves -- a gigantic "E" complete with whorls and sidewaves that do indeed appear to combine to resemble the Arabic script for the name "Allah".

The picture was taken by the DigitalGlobe Quickbird satellite on December 26 at 10.20am local time, shortly after the moment of tsunami impact. It can be viewed at the website http://globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-sri-lanka.htm.

"Allah signed His name," Faizeen said.

"He sent it as punishment. This comes from ignoring His laws."

He likened the tsunami to the Old Testament account of floods being sent by God in the time of Noah as punishment for those who had drifted from His ways.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsu...s/2005/01/10/1105206024347.html?oneclick=true

I think it is actually very clear that CUI Inc created this tsunami in an effort to increase global demand for electro-mechanical components. I've come to this conclusion based on days of research, wave analysis, and good old fashioned intuition, much like the whackos at the Centre for Islamic Studies in Colombo. Take a look at the original, unedited picture:
tsunamioriginal.jpg

Now look at how clearly the letters CUI jump out at you:
tsunami.jpg

Amazing how easy to take anything you want and have it say anything you want it to!

HorhayAtAMD said:
I think it is actually very clear that CUI Inc created this tsunami in an effort to increase global demand for electro-mechanical components. I've come to this conclusion based on days of research, wave analysis, and good old fashioned intuition, much like the whackos at the Centre for Islamic Studies in Colombo. Take a look at the original, unedited picture:
tsunamioriginal.jpg

Now look at how clearly the letters CUI jump out at you:
tsunami.jpg

Amazing how easy to take anything you want and have it say anything you want it to!

What a Cannucklehead. :D

Forum List

Back