GoDaddy Is Giving Texas Abortion Snitching Site the Boot

‘“We have informed prolifewhistleblower.com they have 24 hours to move to another provider for violating our terms of service,” Dan C. Race, a GoDaddy spokesman, told Gizmodo in an email.’ ibid

Very good.

Of course, GoDaddy could have simply informed the anti-choice organization that they must move to another provider for opposing the privacy rights of Texas women.

As we know from Citizens United, private corporations have the right to engage in political discourse, debate, and advocacy, such as defending a woman’s right to privacy.

‘“We have informed prolifewhistleblower.com they have 24 hours to move to another provider for violating our terms of service,” Dan C. Race, a GoDaddy spokesman, told Gizmodo in an email.’ ibid

Very good.

Of course, GoDaddy could have simply informed the anti-choice organization that they must move to another provider for opposing the privacy rights of Texas women.

As we know from Citizens United, private corporations have the right to engage in political discourse, debate, and advocacy, such as defending a woman’s right to privacy.
I just tried to go to the site in your post and it is blocked.

Block Reason:Exceeded the maximum global requests per minute for crawlers or humans.

GoDaddy? About as worthless as this site's host

All the site has to do is find a host, probably overseas that's willing to take the money and say carry on.

Thread is a nuthin burger

It's the cancel culture at work. Remember when some people wanted to destroy the lives of anyone who was anywhere close to the Capitol on 1/6, claiming that they were all righteous and stuff because they were hunting down and destroying people who broke the law? Now they don't like another group using the same tactics on their sacred cow.

It's the cancel culture at work. Remember when some people wanted to destroy the lives of anyone who was anywhere close to the Capitol on 1/6, claiming that they were all righteous and stuff because they were hunting down and destroying people who broke the law? Now they don't like another group using the same tactics on their sacred cow.
I don`t remember that at all. Did this come to you in a dream or something or are you having some kind of LSD flashbacks we were all promised. I`m still waiting for mine. :mad:

The site is down now.

They have to find a new web host.

Good.

Go daddy must be taking orders from the temple of Satan

I have it on good authority that Ted Cruz took his daughters to Mexico during the power outage to get abortions. Will I be paid for reporting that?

I don`t remember that at all. Did this come to you in a dream or something or are you having some kind of LSD flashbacks we were all promised. I`m still waiting for mine. :mad:
If you were on this board between 1/6 and now and were paying any kind of attention, you would have seen it.

Forum List

Back