"god Wanted Women In The Home During This Temporary Time Of Evil"

Mr. Ofo Oao

Sep 19, 2014
Peace,

Have you ever heard the saying, "a woman's place is in the home?" I have and I'm pretty sure that all Americans have...well, I once heard a preacher say that God wanted women to be in the home during this time that we live in; he said that we are living in a temporary time of evil that was to last 6,000 years and that during this evil time, God wanted women to be in the home.

I can say that as a man, having a wife who remained in the home would help me, as a man is supposed to be ready to sacrifice his life for his woman's physical well-being. If she were in the home during this evil time, then that would translate to less risk of misfortune for me as I wouldn't have to kill or be killed over my wife.

But anyway, have you ever heard a religious teacher say that a woman's place is in the home? If so, what all did he say about the subject? and what are your views about "a woman's place is in the home?"

Thank you very much for all answers:).

Anything to do with religion is a fairy tale.

Well, I respect your right to your opinion and what you have stated is just that, opinion. I was agnostic when I began posting on this site, but I returned to faith a few days ago and since returning to faith, I have noticed joy coming back into my being.

You say, "fairy tale." I say very real.

Peace,

Have you ever heard the saying, "a woman's place is in the home?" I have and I'm pretty sure that all Americans have...well, I once heard a preacher say that God wanted women to be in the home during this time that we live in; he said that we are living in a temporary time of evil that was to last 6,000 years and that during this evil time, God wanted women to be in the home.

I can say that as a man, having a wife who remained in the home would help me, as a man is supposed to be ready to sacrifice his life for his woman's physical well-being. If she were in the home during this evil time, then that would translate to less risk of misfortune for me as I wouldn't have to kill or be killed over my wife.

But anyway, have you ever heard a religious teacher say that a woman's place is in the home? If so, what all did he say about the subject? and what are your views about "a woman's place is in the home?"

Have you ever heard the saying, "a woman's place is in the home?"

Uh ya, from John F Kennedy on one of CNN's 60's episodes. :)

Peace,

This is the Israel God right? Huh...News to us.

girls_in_the_idf.jpg

Like our women out n about.

Have you ever heard the saying, "a woman's place is in the home?"

Uh ya, from John F Kennedy on one of CNN's 60's episodes. :)

Did he cite some religious authority for his saying?

As I recall, his exact words were (was on film) "...A woman's primary role is in the home..."

Being Catholic I'd assume it was popular dogma at the time. But Catholicism has evolved with the times. Wouldn't necessarily hang it on them today too.

Forum List

Back