Soros-Linked Organizers of “Women’s March” Selected Anti-Trump Kids to Be Face of Parkland Tragedy

Of course, this whole thing has turned into a lying tragedy. A theater of the absurd. What do you think would happen if there was a protest for the victims of illegal immigration? Illegals kill more people than this kind of tragedy does. We do have candlelight vigils for the victims of black gangs. They last about 15 minutes.

So no. I am not persuaded to change my mind based upon this liberal chest beating.

Of course, this whole thing has turned into a lying tragedy. A theater of the absurd. What do you think would happen if there was a protest for the victims of illegal immigration? Illegals kill more people than this kind of tragedy does. We do have candlelight vigils for the victims of black gangs. They last about 15 minutes.

So no. I am not persuaded to change my mind based upon this liberal chest beating.

Liar . Prove your "illegals kill more people" claim.

• Banned

Liar . Prove your "illegals kill more people" claim.
Prove illegal wetbacks don't kill more people than this kind of alleged tragedy!

why would Soros want to jack with his good business partners like Trump and Kershner ?

Forum List

Back