"God loves the Palestinians"

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
Christian Zionists: 'God bless Israeli settlers and the Palestinians'

“God loves the Palestinian people just as much as He loves the Jewish people or any other people on earth, says the Oregonian, who has been to Israel 27 times in 18 years. “I think God has a huge plan for the Arab peoples in healing that rift, that family feud.”

yes, if there is a God, he surely does not intend for the children of Ishmael to live under eternal Occupation or to be expelled.

“God loves the Palestinian people just as much as He loves the Jewish people or any other people on earth, says the Oregonian, who has been to Israel 27 times in 18 years. “I think God has a huge plan for the Arab peoples in healing that rift, that family feud.”

yes, if there is a God, he surely does not intend for the children of Ishmael to live under eternal Occupation or to be expelled.
I wonder if Miss Hoffstra ever takes into consideration that many of the descendents of Ishmael are busy murdering people who are non Muslims and also Muslims of different sects. Do they believe that Allah told them to not have tolerance to those who are non believers because it certainly looks like it? By the way, Miss Hoffstra, spread the word. The Egyptians want the Gazans to come home to Egypt. Perhaps if there was no trouble in Egypt today, many would heed the call.

• Banned
I wonder if Miss Hoffstra ever takes into consideration that many of the descendents of Ishmael are busy murdering people who are non Muslims and also Muslims of different sects. Do they believe that Allah told them to not have tolerance to those who are non believers because it certainly looks like it? By the way, Miss Hoffstra, spread the word. The Egyptians want the Gazans to come home to Egypt. Perhaps if there was no trouble in Egypt today, many would heed the call.

man, do you EVER stop trolling?

are you capable of responding to a thread without any attacks?

Gazans are Palestinian, not Egyptian.

God said the people of Ishmael are savages.

He didn't say they should be 'expelled', but they should be educated:lol:

God said the people of Ishmael are savages.

He didn't say they should be 'expelled', but they should be educated:lol:

Actually, Ishmael and his mother, Hagar, WERE expelled from Abraham's house.

Forum List

Back