God is punishing the people of California.....

I wonder how much $$$ these fires are gonna set us back......???

More than it would cost to clear the dry brush every spring.

Someone gets it! Not surprised at who it is though. ;)

The whole "god is punishing" shit is getting old. Actually, the real reason they are so out of control is because they don't let the smaller naturally occurring ones burn like they are suppose to. Fire is natures way of clearing out the dried brush and effect other changes needed for the forest to be strong really. But yeah, clearing away the dried brush ourselves could have at least cut down on the amount of damage it does to us in the first place.

God is not punishing. People are bringing suffering on themselves. GOD will put a stop to it and it will be final. Satan causes suffering and death and not GOD when he was cast down to earth knowing he has a short time. Satan cause the death sentence on all mankind when he deceived Adam and Eve. We inherited death and suffering.

Uh Huh. :cuckoo:

I wonder how much $$$ these fires are gonna set us back......???

The whole "god is punishing" shit is getting old. Actually, the real reason they are so out of control is because they don't let the smaller naturally occurring ones burn like they are suppose to. Fire is natures way of clearing out the dried brush and effect other changes needed for the forest to be strong really. But yeah, clearing away the dried brush ourselves could have at least cut down on the amount of damage it does to us in the first place.

Um...you DO realize our CA wildfires are not forests burning, right?

Considering, if some god wanted to destroy entire towns for something like what California does ... Seattle would have been gone a looooooong time ago.

I was using a generic explanation, but no, I don't know the full extent of where theirs are happening, but they occur naturally for a reason and clearing out brush is on, as well as recycling the dead matter in many others.

Sans the surfing it sounds pretty much like Congress now.

yeah well just don't think romance on the beach is anything like in the movies. Everything tastes like saltwater (hey! neck UP!) and everything you touch feels like sandpaper from the (yep) sand.

Four words:
Beach towels, big ones.

suuUUuuuure

The ocean has a way of misting you in stickiness and then dusting you with fine sand, and if you're really lucky you'll pick up some nice oil pitch between your toes.

I laugh every time I see romantic movies on the beach and the actors have to pretend they're not feeling the sandpaper touch. Ever see Point Break? bwahahahahahahaha

I was using a generic explanation, but no, I don't know the full extent of where theirs are happening, but they occur naturally for a reason and clearing out brush is on, as well as recycling the dead matter in many others.

It is mostly brush and chapparal and you can only clear that which is around your house/buildings. But you have to realize that there are millions of acres of dry brush in canyons, on hills and mountains etc which is pretty much inaccessable (thus the use of air drops during fires) You CANNOT clear it all or you would be doing controlled burns 24/7 all year long.

The problem here is when it rains, the plants grow...to become fuel for the next big fire. When it doesn't rain, everything dries out and the hills turn brown. It only takes a spark from a downed power line, a cigarette, a metal weedeater hitting a stone, a sick pyromaniac, a unattended campfire, dry lightning to set one of these things off and the desert wind pushes the fire faster than a man can run.

God is attempting to get the attention of the people of California......he is angry with them for their Evil Liberal Leftist ways

God works in mysterious ways..
If he is punishing the Liberal Leftists.....why is he burning republican homes?

yeah well just don't think romance on the beach is anything like in the movies. Everything tastes like saltwater (hey! neck UP!) and everything you touch feels like sandpaper from the (yep) sand.

Four words:
Beach towels, big ones.

suuUUuuuure

The ocean has a way of misting you in stickiness and then dusting you with fine sand, and if you're really lucky you'll pick up some nice oil pitch between your toes.

I laugh every time I see romantic movies on the beach and the actors have to pretend they're not feeling the sandpaper touch. Ever see Point Break? bwahahahahahahaha

Sounds like you are describing Padre Island in TX, not CA.

It is mostly brush and chapparal and you can only clear that which is around your house/buildings. But you have to realize that there are millions of acres of dry brush in canyons, on hills and mountains etc which is pretty much inaccessable (thus the use of air drops during fires) You CANNOT clear it all or you would be doing controlled burns 24/7 all year long.

The problem here is when it rains, the plants grow...to become fuel for the next big fire. When it doesn't rain, everything dries out and the hills turn brown. It only takes a spark from a downed power line, a cigarette, a metal weedeater hitting a stone, a sick pyromaniac, a unattended campfire, dry lightning to set one of these things off and the desert wind pushes the fire faster than a man can run.

Thus why letting natural fires burn is better, they kept putting out the smaller ones, each time they kept getting a little bigger ... simple math, just let the smaller ones burn so there are no giant ones like this.

Well yea,

Just like when he lifted his "Veil of Protection" on 9/11 because of the gays and feminists.

Just like when he sent Katrina to stop the Gay Pride Parade.

Heck, God is even mad at the American Christians. He took away their musical ability so all they can make is that crappy Christian music and just to punish them, gave it to the gays. He took away their ability to reason, which is why they insist on hamstringing their children by teaching mysticism over science. And he gave them a high teenage STD and pregnancy rate. Not sure why that is, but it must be punishment. But the worst thing he did to them is make gays irresistible and oh so delectable to their church leaders. It really is quite sad.

Thus why letting natural fires burn is better, they kept putting out the smaller ones, each time they kept getting a little bigger ... simple math, just let the smaller ones burn so there are no giant ones like this.

Um...do you realize that smaller fires get out of control and BECOME bigger fires? Some of our worse fires started out as controlled burns. IF the fire is in a unpopulated area, they do let it burn...however, there are not too many of them left around here.

Well yea,

Just like when he lifted his "Veil of Protection" on 9/11 because of the gays and feminists.

Just like when he sent Katrina to stop the Gay Pride Parade.

Heck, God is even mad at the American Christians. He took away their musical ability so all they can make is that crappy Christian music and just to punish them, gave it to the gays. He took away their ability to reason, which is why they insist on hamstringing their children by teaching mysticism over science. And he gave them a high teenage STD and pregnancy rate. Not sure why that is, but it must be punishment. But the worst thing he did to them is make gays irresistible and oh so delectable to their church leaders. It really is quite sad.

uh huh.

I think you've got your gods mixed up, but hang in there. Some of that's true, some of it's not, but I think what we do that's really asking for it is slaughtering our young in the womb. And now we're setting up shop to run abortion mills worldwide.

Biblically, that's when God often said ENOUGH.

We are so asking for it.

Um...do you realize that smaller fires get out of control and BECOME bigger fires? Some of our worse fires started out as controlled burns. IF the fire is in a unpopulated area, they do let it burn...however, there are not too many of them left around here.

Only if there is enough fuel can they get "out of control" ... it's trying to control nature that made the mess in the first place.

All night orgies?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back