God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

They are not pro life. They are pro birth.
Then the teenage girl with an unwanted child is ridiculed by thise same godbothering arseholes for not having a job.
The same baby they saved.

Religious women have abortions exactly the same rate but you never hear a word about that. Why don't they save those kids?
I especially like it when women are forced to give birth to severely handicapped children and then have their access to healthcare restricted.

Yeah, but I think I'd have been drawn towards Adams intellectually, but Jefferson apparently had a sort of a charisma. LOL
Not sure what that has to do with anything, but everything I've read about Jefferson indicates he had zero charisma outside his writings.

I hope the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade as well, but probably for different reasons than you do.

I suspect your reasoning is that such a decision would cause a Democratic rush to the polls in the mid terms, and that is probably true.

But my reasons are purely moral. Abortion is wrong, and it would be best left to the states to decide the issue.

However, even if Roe v. Wade is overturned, I think it would have almost no impact on the number of annual abortions in America.

But it should be overturned regardless.

Wrong.
States have zero authority over individual rights.
Look it up in the 14th amendment.
It is supposed to be totally up the woman and her doctor.

With the voter suppression thing I only asked that the people claiming votes were being suppressed to come up with one human example of someone who would not be able to vote if, for example, they were required to provide a photo ID. Seriously, let's talk to that person and see exactly what the problem is. But of course there are no such people.

And with the RvW thing, I'd like to interview one woman who will be forced to have a baby if they are allofasudden placed in a situation where abortions are not available under any circumstances. I want to see what it is that FORCES her to have unprotected sex, or PREVENTS her from going to WalMart (or Planned Parenthood) and getting BC pills. Seriously. Let's talk to this fucking woman and see what her problem is. I don't see it right now.

With the voter suppression thing I only asked that the people claiming votes were being suppressed to come up with one human example of someone who would not be able to vote if, for example, they were required to provide a photo ID. Seriously, let's talk to that person and see exactly what the problem is. But of course there are no such people.

And with the RvW thing, I'd like to interview one woman who will be forced to have a baby if they are allofasudden placed in a situation where abortions are not available under any circumstances. I want to see what it is that FORCES her to have unprotected sex, or PREVENTS her from going to WalMart (or Planned Parenthood) and getting BC pills. Seriously. Let's talk to this fucking woman and see what her problem is. I don't see it right now.
And remember, even if Roe is reversed, abortions will still be widely available in this country. The pro-abortion crowd isn’t really arguing to allow abortions - because they will be regardless - they are arguing for a CONVENIENT abortion.

And remember, even if Roe is reversed, abortions will still be widely available in this country. The pro-abortion crowd isn’t really arguing to allow abortions - because they will be regardless - they are arguing for a CONVENIENT abortion.
You fuckers will then turn your sites on those state which allow it

I have absolutely no doubt that there are already talks about criminalizing abortion nationwide. How far that movement gets probably depends on how things go in November, and who wins in 2024.

Except for the fact that our tax dollars are being used, Mr. “Libertarian”.
Well, that's on obvious horseshit excuse. If that were the concern, it'd be a lot simpler, and less intrusive, so simply repeal government funding of abortions. But that's not what they're after.

Got any more lame excuse for sticking your nose into a woman's womb?

Well, that's on obvious horseshit excuse. If that were the concern, it'd be a lot simpler, and less intrusive, so simply repeal government funding of abortions. But that's not what they're after.

Got any more lame excuse for sticking your nose into a woman's womb?
Your usual dribble.
Libertarian’s sole issue is being taxed so stick your self-righteous bullshit back up your ass.

Forum List

Back