God deported Adam and Eve.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
God deported Adam and Eve.
To all of those who want to abolish ICE and have open borders? God created the first border and set boundaries. God deported Adam and Eve and later deported Cain for murdering his brother. And an archangel and a flaming sword was placed at the gates to the garden so they could not get back in. Humans do not have the ability to co-exist together. There are no countries that have fully open borders. Welcoming all comers. The Vatican do not have open borders. I would like to know how many refugees are sleeping the floor of the Vatican. Borders exist between countries for a reason and one do not have to be more than a 5th grader to know that. There are borders between states within a country. When we dissolve our border is when we will cease to exist literally. And to Pope Francis who want us to open our borders, I say “Pope Francis, tear down the wall”
Both Moses and Aaron was denied entrance into the promised land. Many instances in the bible showing God creation of borders and boundaries.

Of the many passages dealing with "borders," the one that clearly addresses God's view on the issue is found in Numbers 20:14-21:

14 Now Moses sent messengers from Kadesh to the king of Edom. "Thus says your brother Israel: 'You know all the hardship that has befallen us,
15 how our fathers went down to Egypt, and we dwelt in Egypt a long time, and the Egyptians afflicted us and our fathers.
16 When we cried out to the LORD, He heard our voice and sent the Angel and brought us up out of Egypt; now here we are in Kadesh, a city on the edge of your border.
17 Please let us pass through your country. We will not pass through fields or vineyards, nor will we drink water from wells; we will go along the King's Highway; we will not turn aside to the right hand or to the left until we have passed through your territory.'"
18 Then Edom said to him, "You shall not pass through my land, lest I come out against you with the sword."
19 So the children of Israel said to him, "We will go by the Highway, and if I or my livestock drink any of your water, then I will pay for it; let me only pass through on foot, nothing more."
20 Then he said, "You shall not pass through." So Edom came out against them with many men and with a strong hand.
21 Thus Edom refused to give Israel passage through his territory; so Israel turned away from him.NKJV

Forum List

Back