God approves of abortion. Proof inside

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
An all powerful being allowed his son to be murdered to pacify others.

Change a few words around and that EASILY describes any abortion.

More importantly you do not need to acknowledge fairy tales to have moral boundaries you will not cross.

This isn't ment as a troll thread. It is ment to show you that invoking your God only serves to marginalize your opinion to MANY.

Christ was crucified to fullfill God's plan. In no way connected to abortion.
A woman's baby was sacrificed to fulfill god's plan of me not having to pay for yet another welfare baby or have another commie voting to steal my property.

I am pro-choice when it comes to welfare babies and commies.

A woman's baby was sacrificed to fulfill god's plan of me not having to pay for yet another welfare baby or have another commie voting to steal my property.

No that's free will and she'll be judged accordingly

• Banned
Irony

Mothers sacrifice their babies to fulfill their plans.

What's the difference? Both created the lives snuffed out...

Christ wasn't aborted. Sorry I'm not seeing any connection here
Argument fail. MURDER is MURDER right? There is literally no difference between what God allowed and what a mother getting an abortion allows. If anything God was more despicable because Jesus was grown.

Irony

Argument fail. MURDER is MURDER right? There is literally no difference between what God allowed and what a mother getting an abortion allows. If anything God was more despicable because Jesus was grown.

You're arguing against free will. Be careful in it's use

No that's free will and she'll be judged accordingly
Yep. Commie welfare queens shall be judged by their god.

My gods shall welcome me into the great hall as long as I kill commies for mommy.

DEAD COMMIES OR VALHALLA!!!

Irony

He allowed it? He give us free will. That included the Romans. If he intervened it would ruin that right?

Irony

Am i?

Is abortion not "free will"?

Let's be clear here. I am 100% pro life but I think the argument deserves REAL discussion to win over hearts and minds. Invoking God is a fail in that venture.

Irony

He allowed it? He give us free will. That included the Romans. If he intervened it would ruin that right?

Christ had to perish to fullfill the prophecy and God's plan for salvation. God wasn't going to intervene

Irony

How so?

You as a father going to allow someone to murder your child in cold blood? Is their free will more important than your family?

Irony

Am i?

Is abortion not "free will"?

Let's be clear here. I am 100% pro life but I think the argument deserves REAL discussion to win over hearts and minds. Invoking God is a fail in that venture.

Abortion is free will indeed and again Christ wasn't aborted. God allowed the crucifixion to fullfill His word. He couldn't intervene.

You're trying to connect dots but it's apples and oranges

Irony

How so?

You as a father going to allow someone to murder your child in cold blood? Is their free will more important than your family?
Are you or your unborn child tasked with the salvation of all mankind? If not you should probably stay away from murder.

Forum List

Back