I'm all for the Investigation into the lying left and their law enforcement buddies BUT......

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
ENOUGH OF THIS PUBLIC SPECTACLE BULLSHIT ALREADY.

I don't need a news update, daily, spoon fed to me. I don't need this depressing shit drilled into my head endlessly. Do your fucking jobs as investigators and stop the political games.

You will get my thanks IF AND WHEN you bring down indictments that actually matter. Not some stupid ploy for public attention by indicting people from overseas that you KNOW will never face justice.

Do your job, stop with leaks and stupid partisan games.

If we have to go through ANOTHER DAMN YEAR OR TWO of this bullshit you damn well better indict someone and not be on another taxpayer funded fishing excursion to nowhere.

I expect BIG names to fall or BARR can go fuck himself and I will applaud the left for calling him Trumps bitch.

I don't need a news update, daily, spoon fed to me. I don't need this depressing shit drilled into my head endlessly. Do your fucking jobs as investigators and stop the political games.

You will get my thanks IF AND WHEN you bring down indictments that actually matter. Not some stupid ploy for public attention by indicting people from overseas that you KNOW will never face justice.

If we have to go through ANOTHER DAMN YEAR OR TWO of this bullshit you damn well better indict someone and not be on another taxpayer funded fishing excursion to nowhere.

I expect BIG names to fall or BARR can go fuck himself and I will applaud the left for calling him Trumps bitch.
You do know what and where the on/off switch is to your TV? Instead of sitting their stewing over the spoon feeding session, try going outside for a bike ride.

• Banned

You do know what and where the on/off switch is to your TV? Instead of sitting their stewing over the spoon feeding session, try going outside for a bike ride.
The shit infects EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE at this point. From arguments between fools in a bar to people discussing it in the booth behind you in a restaurant to all the messaging in regular radio and TV.

And lol at me needing to turn off the TV. I probably watch 3 hours or less a week

You know most of this is all bullshit right?

It's designed to keep your attention while other shit goes on.
Absolutely, that's why I am demanding heads roll. Not someones fucking lawyer or secretary. REAL PEOPLE not the sacrificial lambs

I'll be extremely surprised if anyone of significance is even dragged into court let alone faces a real punishment.

We know from what has been released already from the Stozyk/Page texts that the meat puppet faggot directed this whole shit show. We know who the players are, all we lack are the documents. If they are declassified and made public, I'm not sure how everyone from Lynch, Comey and McCabe are supposed to avoid prison, but I'm confident they will.

That would defeat the purpose of the new Barr led investigations. Nobody expects to prove all the allegations right wingers have been throwing around about a coup. All that is just to distract from what Mueller's report says.

I am all for impeachment and trial in the Senate. I agree, lets get it over with.

Stop whining and get used to it. This will be the new norm.
Embrace the suck, bitch.

That would defeat the purpose of the new Barr led investigations. Nobody expects to prove all the allegations right wingers have been throwing around about a coup. All that is just to distract from what Mueller's report says.

The Mule report is posted for all to read. Cant get more open than that. Yet not one disparaging word or sentence is found in 400 pages? Lots if talk and hot air from Leftist but no Charges....no collusion...no obstruction for anyone 3 years later on?

Now if you will excuse me Dog, Saw5 is coming on. I did not know they made em' that high?

Ahead of a state visit to Japan, President Trump comments on escalating hostilities with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, as well as sounding off on British Prime Minister Theresa May's resignation and the sweeping authority he assigned to Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate allegations of spying in the 2016 election.

The Mule report is posted for all to read. Cant get more open than that. Yet not one disparaging word or sentence is found in 400 pages? Lots if talk and hot air from Leftist but no Charges....no collusion...no obstruction for anyone 3 years later on?

Now if you will excuse me Dog, Saw5 is coming on. I did not know they made em' that high?

Mueller couldn't file charges on a sitting president. He made that clear. That's why he was so detailed in his accounts so congress could know what happened..

Grampa Murked U, the Russian Hoax Backfire is in its infancy. There is a long way to go. Why do you have issues with justice and truth? Get your stupid mind straight, the Crooked Hillary/Barry Hussaine Russian Hoax attacked our democracy for well over 2 years. It brainwashed tons of TDS idiots. Now comes Revelation time...And it will cause you and other TDS folks discomfort, but it will provide Deliverance for the patriotic truth seekers.

Last edited:

Agreed but you know, you can stop it. I stopped consuming MSM news long ago. I just refuse to watch or listen to it. It’s too negative and divisive. And in many cases, nothing but propaganda.

The positive effect on my mood and personality, is significant. I am much happier.

Mueller couldn't file charges on a sitting president. He made that clear. That's why he was so detailed in his accounts so congress could know what happened..

That would only cover TRUMP, Mueller brought no charges of collusion with Russia against anyone in the TRUMP campaign.

That would only cover TRUMP, Mueller brought no charges of collusion with Russia against anyone in the TRUMP campaign.

I noticed you forgot about obstruction.

Stop whining and get used to it. This will be the new norm.
Embrace the suck, bitch.
Channeling your inner teenager again? Embrace the suck? Really? Like wow man, super deep analysis....

Forum List

Back