God And Jerusalem Are Back.

He's not pandering to Christians, you retard, he's pandering to JEWS. The demofascist party doesn't give a shit about Christians...

but without Jewish liberals, they're sunk for sure.

Last edited:
Obama has the deck stacked.
He has an almost cult like following.
He is surrounded by the best in politics as far as
handling a politician and he has the media totally on his side.
With one exception being FOX...

Not bad.

Imagine if he loses....

...when he loses....

Well done, bode. That's a lot more intelligent than what usually issues forth from you...

One thing about this convention - it's as Fucked-Up as Obama's tenure as President.

One fuck-up after another. I wish this comedy show would go on for another week!!

When's Biden speaking/gurgling? That ought to be a show-stopper.

His brilliance will amaze the brain dead Delegates... LOL!

Lovin it!!

Romney's sitting at home with a cold one, laughing his ass off at this stupidity/donkey-fuck.

One thing about this convention - it's as Fucked-Up as Obama's tenure as President.

One fuck-up after another. I wish this comedy show would go on for another week!!

Lovin it!!

Romney's sitting at home with a cold one, laughing his ass off at this stupidity/donkey-fuck.

Stay tuned: tonight, "How I Attacked Your Mom," starring Bill Clinton.

Yes, you certainly are.

And have shown same over and over....

I would ask you to answer my question but you're likely to bury your answer in a dissertation on the history of Israel.

Are you revealing some sort of attention deficit disorder?

How's this for the Cliff Notes version of my answer:

There are four references to ‘Devine’ in D of I… 1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’ 2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,” 3) Supreme Judge of the world, and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.
This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Devine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

Are you about to ask what the heck the Declaration of Independence has to do with the nation?

Got it. It matters cuz god is important to you.

Lovin it!!

Hmm... what to watch... The first NFL game, or an aging sexual predator's speech... hmmm..

Easy choice!

I would ask you to answer my question but you're likely to bury your answer in a dissertation on the history of Israel.

There are four references to ‘Devine’ in D of I… 1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’ 2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,” 3) Supreme Judge of the world, and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.
This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Devine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

Are you about to ask what the heck the Declaration of Independence has to do with the nation?

No, you don't 'Got it.'

To the Founders.

To America.

Tonight, the Democratic National Committee suspended the rules of the convention and inserted language regarding God and the State of Israel back to its platform. They had to vote three times to do it – and they had to lie to deem it passed, even though it was clear that the measure did not pass a voice vote in the chamber. The original 2012 Democratic Party platform had excised all mention of God and Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.
Resurrection: DNC Overrules Delegates, Rams God and Jerusalem Back into Platform

"This has become a disaster for the Democrats and a boon to the Romney campaign. The DNC has now added God back into their platform language after originally taking it out. They have also added language back in that says Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. When they tried to change the language on the convention floor, there were boos! Oy-gevalt.

Despite the corrections by the Democrats, the Romney campaign can now argue that the Democrats don't know what they believe on two very important topics. They can also argue that the Democrats only did this because of the pushback. That’s true. The Brody File first pointed it out and the media followed, making this a story that the DNC wants to make go away. The problem is it’s not going away. Expect the Romney campaign to push this until Election Day. These last second changes really just make the issue worse and make the Democrat Party look bad."

DNC Almighty Nightmare In Charlotte: Now Dems Put God And Jerusalem Language Back Into The Platform

It was an astounding visual to witnes democratic delegates booing God and Jerusalem. The Democrats will not survive this. That's my humble opinion.

Will cons edit the Constitution to mention God? I know they'd like to.

Don't have to.

Despite the secular nature of our national government, there is one unambiguous reference to Christ in the Constitution. Article VII dates the Constitution in "the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven."
"The Year of Our Lord" and separation.

Lovin it!!

Hmm... what to watch... The first NFL game, or an aging sexual predator's speech... hmmm..

Easy choice!

Go Giants!!

One of these days you might wanna talk to Him. Most of us gets there eventually. I pray that your moment isn't too hard.

If it were not for God, we would have never had this nation and all the freedoms that it has afforded you and I.

But it is your prerogative to not believe in anything but Obama

just God, not the love everyone thingy.

just God, not the love everyone thingy.

God gave me an out :eusa_angel::D
Jeremiah 11:14
"Do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress.

But I guess I luv ya anyways :tongue:

Forum List

Back