God And Jerusalem Are Back.

Democrats walk the plank and restore God and Jersualem.

Go Fox News!

This proves that they will do anything to pander for votes. You know damn well they did not want to do this but knew if they did not they would LOSE alot of people... Smart people would see right through this but If I have learned one thing from this board . Dems are not so bright.. They are open minded yes.. So open minded their brains fell out!!

What non-inclusive message are the Democrats trying to send to America(?)! That they are just like Republicans(?)

Anyone knows that the human heavens are a Pantheon of deities, according to various. . .stories(?) told by peoples!

In Los Angeles, we get all the stories, in all the languages: And references to some that no self-respecting, Religious Right Conservative--would dare bring up! Aramaic, for example, was probably spoken by some deity-forsaken Heb out of Nazareth, a long time ago. Mainly RNC won't go there(?)!

Vishnu

Brahma and Shiva, Israel is not about! In fact, the little kid from Nazareth actually didn't like the Law of Moses all that much. Once the kid did the set up as Ceasar-idol up in the clouds, in fact, Caiphas the Religious actually tore all his own clothes off(?), in fact--and yelled "Blasphemy." Likely the Romans thought the whole thing was funny. Pilate actually found a way to get the people involved in the "stoning" of the idolator, Jesus. The people could free the Heb, or go with the Law!

The Republicans could probably come up with a lot more juicy explanation of it, themselves, in fact!

The Republicans celebrate the Law to this date: If not so prominently at the golf courses, anymore!

Other peoples have different ways!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Many Young Warriors Watch Old White Eyes--Talking To Chair, while nodding off alot! "Unforgiven," that remains--and in the reaction, at least as violent! The Romans could make a good display of violence. Just naturally anyone finds them mentioned in the Bible!)

Last edited:
Im confused why this is a thing.... Who cares if the dems have god in their platform, or not :confused: ?

Yes, you certainly are.

And have shown same over and over....

:eusa_boohoo:

In what possible way is that emoticon an appropriate response?

You know very well that I'm not complaining, nor whining...

....I'm commenting on your lack of a moral center.

And remembering, I believe, that you had the same sort of comment with respect to the death of the unborn....am I correct?

A more appropriate response, in line with your character, would have been 'I don't care what you think, so there!!" or something similar.

But if you really didn't care, you wouldn't have responded at all.

Im confused why this is a thing.... Who cares if the dems have god in their platform, or not :confused: ?

Yes, you certainly are.

And have shown same over and over....

I would ask you to answer my question but you're likely to bury your answer in a dissertation on the history of Israel.

Are you revealing some sort of attention deficit disorder?

How's this for the Cliff Notes version of my answer:

There are four references to ‘Devine’ in D of I… 1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’ 2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,” 3) Supreme Judge of the world, and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.
This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Devine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

Are you about to ask what the heck the Declaration of Independence has to do with the nation?

Let's see if this is right...
Obama is OK with the fact that God and Jerusalem were left out.
Then when the Democrat party catches shit for doing what Obama was fine with
Obama then comes to the rescue and he's the man.

Progressives pretend the declaration of independence is irrelevant.

That about sums it up. Quite the hero, isn't he?

The American people. Which is probably why the Democrats flipped out trying to put it back in despite their own delegates not wanting it.

They seriously were dumb to televise it.

We should be shocked because communists want to ban religion from public discourse?

History tells us this is normal for them.
History also tells us if communists are successful, they start the murders asap. And they harrass the jews in their country who aren't hurting anybody.

The moral of the story is, if communists start in on tearing up your country, deport 'em, don't make them President. :eusa_hand:

Democrats walk the plank and restore God and Jersualem.

Go Fox News!
That's cosmetic. It's the rotten worm inside the Democrat Party they need to get rid of. Many of its members, in order to high five with the terrorists have started preaching that the Holocaust's millions of Jews is a Hoax, and they're denying the horrible scenario millions of Jews faced when they walked into the shower room, forced to strip themselves naked, and never coming out again. Obama's foreign policy is poison to the old UN, and he and Hillary need walking papers to Curiosity. :muahaha:

Here's the problem: Obama trashes diplomatic protocol with Israel, and I'm not sure they feel they have in us a friend anymore. That wouldn't be going on if we had a real President who didn't sequester his records because he has an empirical past he doesn't want people looking into.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbH5KVPrPo]Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel - YouTube[/ame]

People who knew Obama knew better...that's why the media didn't vet him.

Here's a bit of a trip down memory lane:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHbfEhkFASA]Obama will stop "zionist" influence, remove US Israel support - YouTube[/ame]

Obama has the deck stacked.
He has an almost cult like following.
He is surrounded by the best in politics as far as
handling a politician and he has the media totally on his side.
With one exception being FOX...

Not bad.

Imagine if he loses....

And, of course, the reliably Liberal media will report that Obama was shocked!

...Claude-Rains-shocked!!!!

...when he learned that God and Jerusalem weren't in the platform....

I can just hear him: "Why....I never!!! I believe I'll have the vapors!!!"

Forum List

Back