Go Woke, Go Broke- Bed, Bath & Beyond Files For Bankruptcy

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Don't ever let the progbots here gaslight you into believing that going woke is good for companies.
They use their typical tricks of cherry picking data or posting something minus the context & big picture.
BB&B dropped Mike Lindell's My Pillow products about 2 years ago & were celebrated by the cancel culture & SJ warriors that have an ends justify the means philosophy driven by really strong feelers & indoctrination.

Now- hello Chapter 11 & liquidation.

I guess those * :rolleyes: 81 million :rolleyes: * totally legit & not-fake-at-all Biden voters weren't enough to keep them open after they took sides in the culture war.

So many examples of go woke, go broke in action.
Bud Light
Disney
US military...

All because they dropped a guy that just had to pay out $5 million dollars because of screws loose in his head? Lol

I didn't even realize they had anything to do with him.

Don't ever let the progbots here gaslight you into believing that going woke is good for companies.
They use their typical tricks of cherry picking data or posting something minus the context & big picture.
BB&B dropped Mike Lindell's My Pillow products about 2 years ago & were celebrated by the cancel culture & SJ warriors that have an ends justify the means philosophy driven by really strong feelers & indoctrination.

I guess those * :rolleyes: 81 million :rolleyes: * totally legit & not-fake-at-all Biden voters weren't enough to keep them open after they took sides in the culture war.

Bud Light
Disney
US military...

What does it mean if someone is woke?

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

So the difference between Bed Bath and Beyond filing for bankruptcy and not was whether they carried MyPillow? It had nothing to do with them wanting $300 for a bread maker?

Bud Light
Disney
US military...

Bed, Bath, and Beyond was in trouble long before you idiots weaponized the word "woke". :)

Bud Light
Disney
US military...

never understood why a company would piss off half their customers with this horse shit..liberal business minds

what failures these people are at life

bed and bath has been in trouble for a long time, overpriced soap...lol

BBB dropped items all the time. As all retail companies do.
Your less than .000005% of shitting your pants over a fucking pillow had nothing to do with the company cutting the line.

BBB has been cutting many lines over the past 10 years to keep sales from slipping.
Yes, I know, thats stupid, but its the way companies "think".

The REAL reason BBB has gone under, is because like all the preceeding companies that have gone under.....its all because of OVER SPENDING and OVER BUILDING on the companies part, as well as corporate greed.

OVER SIZED buildings, usually 2-3 stories tall, and two times bigger than actually needed.
OVER SIZED electric bills.
A front counter with up to 10 registers, but only TWO clerks at any given time (sound familiar?).
Corporate executive wages, benefits, and perks going up and up, instead of being cut for the companies sake.
Too many stores in the same area. Retail stores should only have ONE large store every 10-20 miles of population.

If BBB cut their stores in half, literally, this would have saved them MILLIONS a year. But the corporate execs don't want that, they want a company that fails, as they can suck it dry for all its worth, declare bancruptcy, sell off the properties, collect all the insurance money, stuff their pockets full, and go on to do the same thing to another company.

What does it mean if someone is woke?

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".
Woke is a dogma that allows the practitioners to virtue signal as they project their own prejudices on others.

This is why the wokesters are the some of the loudest, most obnoxious & worst racists alive

Bud Light
Disney
US military...

BB&B has been failing for the last 5 to 6 years. It had nothing to do with dropping the shitty pillows, and everything to do with changes to shopping habits.

LOL go woke go broke.

How did that pulling MyPillow off the shelves work out?

7DAC14C0-EDC8-45C3-BAD1-1824655C76DC.jpeg

The theory is that BB&B is filing for bankruptcy because people boycotted "woke" sheets? I doubt it. I think it was bad management combined with the Covid restrictions.

Forum List

Back