*Go Trump Go!*

Which was? Oh wait, I never made a "claim" at all. All my numbers were from the site. You should try actual facts some time, instead of silly pictures.
I imagine that is why I have such a high rating compared to you who has been here posting for 4 years longer than I!
More messages and groveling sycophants. Changing the rating system didn't completely solve the right wing circle-jerk problem.
You would have been NEG rep'd out of here by now!
Proving my point. It had nothing to do with substantive posts, but how many people were willing to lie for you.
Yes, you just proved my point you have nothing worthwhile to offer!
What have you offered, beyond lies about what I said and a refusal to respond except for a banal comment on 'ratings'?

I imagine that is why I have such a high rating compared to you who has been here posting for 4 years longer than I!
More messages and groveling sycophants. Changing the rating system didn't completely solve the right wing circle-jerk problem.
Proving my point. It had nothing to do with substantive posts, but how many people were willing to lie for you.
What have you offered, beyond lies about what I said and a refusal to respond except for a banal comment on 'ratings'?
Youre just like ocdPogo you concentrate on the insignificant Even when you are proven wrong. I made an exagerated remark for emphasis and you go crazy..... A sure sign of mental disease.

Youre just like ocdPogo you concentrate on the insignificant Even when you are proven wrong. I made an exagerated remark for emphasis and you go crazy..... A sure sign of mental disease.
OK, how's this for significant? I trust the American people enough to believe they won't be fooled into electing a petulant bully for president and that America is great right now, despite Trump's efforts run her down.

Betting odds and predictive analytics have Trump with a less than 30% chance of winning the election.
CkXkDdOWEAAjMwD.jpg:large
The same idiots had Trump at 1% to win the nomination! How did that work out for you?
Nate Silver has him at 40%. Post-convention bump?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
It will be interesting to watch the reaction of Sander's supporters when they read the hacked DNC emails laying out how Debbie sabotaged Bernie's chances.
There goes another 20% of Sanders supporters either voting for Gary or Trump or staying home instead of voting for Hillary.
WAIT until Wikileaks drops a fucking political MOAB on Hillary hours before her 'Coronation'.
They claim what they will release will guarantee Hillary will be arrested and charges will be brought against her.
Normally I wouldn't put much credence in claims like that BUT not in this case.
We can only hope and wait.

It will be interesting to watch the reaction of Sander's supporters when they read the hacked DNC emails laying out how Debbie sabtoged Bernie's chances. There goes another 20% of Sanders supporters either voting for Gary or Trump or staying home instead of voting for Hillary. WAIT until Wikileaks drops a fucking political MOAB on Hillary hours before her 'Coronation'. They claim what they will release will guarantee Hillary will be arrested and charges will be brought against her. Normally I wouldn't put much credence in claims like that BUT not in this case. We can only hope and wait.
What will be really interesting is the response of Americans who haven't paying attention yet, when they read and hear what trump is really like.

OK, how's this for significant? I trust the American people enough to believe they won't be fooled into electing a petulant bully for president and that America is great right now, despite Trump's efforts run her down.
So all the things Comey said that he let go by for her but would be prosecuted if someone else did it is OK with you.

The new Wikileaks emails showing that she and the DNC conspired to fuck Bernie is OK with you!

Ok how's this for significant?
You're a fuckin moron.

So all the things Comey said that he let go by for her but would be prosecuted if someone else did it is OK with you. The new Wikileaks emails showing that she and the DNC conspired to fuck Bernie is OK with you!
We were talking about Trump. Failure to address questions and deflection noted. With all Hillary's faults, Trump is an order of magnitude worse and brings out the worst in others.
trump supporter death threats - Google Search

I want to vote for Gary Johnson, but I'm not 100% (some days I am and others not so much), but I can tell you this much for sure, I will NEVER vote for that lying shady fat ass cankles.

Ok how's this for significant? You're a fuckin moron.
Typical Trumpster, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Apologies to Billy Shakes.

Yes, you just proved my point you have nothing w
orthwhile to offer!
So all the things Comey said that he let go by for her but would be prosecuted if someone else did it is OK with you. The new Wikileaks emails showing that she and the DNC conspired to fuck Bernie is OK with you!
We were talking about Trump. Failure to address questions and deflection noted. With all Hillary's faults, Trump is an order of magnitude worse and brings out the worst in others.
trump supporter death threats - Google Search

Konrad, you are delusional.Now put in death threats to Trump! Face it there are radicals on both sides!

I want to vote for Gary Johnson, but I'm not 100% (some days I am and others not so much), but I can tell you this much for sure, I will NEVER vote for that lying shady fat ass cankles.
You do know that Johnson agrees with Sanders positions 73% of the time...Google it!

I've already done my research about Gary. There are only a couple of things I disagree with him on. I can live with that.

You do know that Johnson agrees with Sanders positions 73% of the time...Google it!

I've already done my research about Gary. There are only a couple of things I disagree with him on. I can live with that.

You think hr has a chance or do you mind wasting your vote?

We were talking about Trump. Failure to address questions and deflection noted. With all Hillary's faults, Trump is an order of magnitude worse and brings out the worst in others. trump supporter death threats - Google Search
Konrad, you are delusional.Now put in death threats to Trump! Face it there are radicals on both sides!
Two can play this game. What death threats? Now run along and prove it.

This rhetoric is nothing but rhetoric spewed by the two monopolizing parties so that people are afraid to vote for 3rd party candidates. Well, I want to see both parties melt down, and it starts with me voting for 3rd party candidates and spreading the word.

We were talking about Trump. Failure to address questions and deflection noted. With all Hillary's faults, Trump is an order of magnitude worse and brings out the worst in others. trump supporter death threats - Google Search
Two can play this game. What death threats? Now run along and prove it.

El Chapo was one off the top of my head, May 26 a teen was arrested for a death threat April 29 whole family rec. Death threats and envelop with white powder sent to his office....need more?

This rhetoric is nothing but rhetoric spewed by the two monopolizing parties so that people are afraid to vote for 3rd party candidates. Well, I want to see both parties melt down, and it starts with me voting for 3rd party candidates and spreading the word.
Your vote Chris, waste it if you want to!

Forum List

Back