*Go Trump Go!*

Betting odds and predictive analytics have Trump with a less than 30% chance of winning the election.
CkXkDdOWEAAjMwD.jpg:large

Sorry bout that,

1. EASY WIN!
2. Hillary has her work cut out for herself, and her pick for VP will surely tank any chance for herself, for she has terrible judgment and her pick will even have staunch liberals scratching their heads,…lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Even back on Jan.1, Silver had Trump at 33.3% in a crowded field. National Republican Primary Polls - FiveThirtyEight
And what was he at in Aug 2015 komrade?
Too lazy to click on a link?!?! 22.5% Aug.1, 27.1% on Aug. 31. Still quite a bit over 1%. Oh that's why, you didn't want to see how wrong you were. Typical, work is something "the other guy" isn't doing enough of. :laugh2:
But certainly a LOT less than you claimed, moron

Even back on Jan.1, Silver had Trump at 33.3% in a crowded field. National Republican Primary Polls - FiveThirtyEight
Too lazy to click on a link?!?! 22.5% Aug.1, 27.1% on Aug. 31. Still quite a bit over 1%. Oh that's why, you didn't want to see how wrong you were. Typical, work is something "the other guy" isn't doing enough of.
Which was? Oh wait, I never made a "claim" at all. All my numbers were from the site. You should try actual facts some time, instead of silly pictures.

Too lazy to click on a link?!?! 22.5% Aug.1, 27.1% on Aug. 31. Still quite a bit over 1%. Oh that's why, you didn't want to see how wrong you were. Typical, work is something "the other guy" isn't doing enough of.
Which was? Oh wait, I never made a "claim" at all. All my numbers were from the site. You should try actual facts some time, instead of silly pictures.

I imagine that is why I have such a high rating compared to you who has been here posting for 4 years longer than I!

I imagine that is why I have such a high rating compared to you who has been here posting for 4 years longer than I!
More messages and groveling sycophants. Changing the rating system didn't completely solve the right wing circle-jerk problem.

More messages and groveling sycophants. Changing the rating system didn't completely solve the right wing circle-jerk problem.

You would have been NEG rep'd out of here by now!

Proving my point. It had nothing to do with substantive posts, but how many people were willing to lie for you.

Proving my point. It had nothing to do with substantive posts, but how many people were willing to lie for you.
Yes, you just proved my point you have nothing worthwhile to offer!

These cheerleading threads are pure drivel.

I do want Trump to go go go.

Preferred destinations are however:

1 - to Hell.

2 - to blazes.

3 - to pieces.

Ratings? What ratings?

Ratings? What ratings?

When you figure it out get back to us

Forum List

Back