Go To Drudge Report Right NOW: This Is The Big One---It's Over For Hillary

TOLD YA that the smart thing to do was to march out women Hillary sexually harassed. You KNOW there are a lot of them. This is Hillary we're talking about.
You seem to have found her guilty of all charges without a smidgen of proof.Thats opposed to the latest Trump scandal in which 6 women confirm Trumps adulterous behavior

Those 6 women gave no proof whatsoever but their word

Donald Trump has accused -himself- of sexually assaulting women. In case you missed it, here's what he himself has said:
**“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

It was only after he essentially admitted to his abuse that many more women started coming forward corroborating his own account of what he's done to many women.

Of course I mock the source. Are you not from America? The National Enquirer is a known tabloid scandal sheet, renowned for Bigfoot stories, extraterrestrial stories, and ghost stories.

In short, they are known liars. Rubes get in line to drink their piss.

It's also owned by a personal friend of Donald Trump.

So...fuck yeah I am mocking it. Your point, retard?

Yeah, I forgot how smart you are.

When the Enquirer states facts about real celebrities and they are proven false they get sued. There is a historical record of that. So if they are stating facts in the latest they better be true or else.

There are a number of articles that attest to it being far more reliable than you. I cite only one, a well know liberal mag below (Slate). Be that as it may, one of the most pitiful rejoinders from liberals on this board (worthless, really) is their constant LOL at the source, such as WND which makes your beloved liberal MSM sites look like juvenile pranksters they think no one can see through. As it is, I don't give a hoot what you think about it.

I believe the National Enquirer.

The Enquirer may focus excessively on the exploits of show-biz figures such as Billy Bob Thornton, Lindsay Lohan's father, and Larry Hagman, but if past issues are a guide, the tabloid isn't making this stuff up. And say whatever ugly things you will about the modern National Enquirer, it hasn't staged the filming of an exploding pickup truck like NBC News; it hasn't been taken by a serial liar, as was the New York Times; and it's avoided running preposterous stories about the U.S. government using nerve gas in Vietnam, as CNN did. Had Jack Kelley attempted to place his fictions in the Enquirer instead of USA Today, I'm sure the editors would have found him out.

[

Donald Trump has accused -himself- of sexually assaulting women. In case you missed it, here's what he himself has said:
**“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

It was only after he essentially admitted to his abuse that many more women started coming forward corroborating his own account of what he's done to many women.

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,”

Learn what "consent" means, retard.

Fucking Soros drones, always eating their own feces, they're so stupid....

Of course I mock the source. Are you not from America? The National Enquirer is a known tabloid scandal sheet, renowned for Bigfoot stories, extraterrestrial stories, and ghost stories.

In short, they are known liars. Rubes get in line to drink their piss.

It's also owned by a personal friend of Donald Trump.

So...fuck yeah I am mocking it. Your point, retard?

Yeah, I forgot how smart you are.

When the Enquirer states facts about real celebrities and they are proven false they get sued. There is a historical record of that. So if they are stating facts in the latest they better be true or else.

There are a number of articles that attest to it being far more reliable than you. I cite only one, a well know liberal mag below (Slate). Be that as it may, one of the most pitiful rejoinders from liberals on this board (worthless, really) is their constant LOL at the source, such as WND which makes your beloved liberal MSM sites look like juvenile pranksters they think no one can see through. As it is, I don't give a hoot what you think about it.

I believe the National Enquirer.

The Enquirer may focus excessively on the exploits of show-biz figures such as Billy Bob Thornton, Lindsay Lohan's father, and Larry Hagman, but if past issues are a guide, the tabloid isn't making this stuff up. And say whatever ugly things you will about the modern National Enquirer, it hasn't staged the filming of an exploding pickup truck like NBC News; it hasn't been taken by a serial liar, as was the New York Times; and it's avoided running preposterous stories about the U.S. government using nerve gas in Vietnam, as CNN did. Had Jack Kelley attempted to place his fictions in the Enquirer instead of USA Today, I'm sure the editors would have found him out.

Thanks for that. That article from Slate really started with the right intro:
Almost three decades ago, the National Enquirerabandoned the traditional supermarket tabloid formula of UFOs, bizarre sex, séances, gross-outs, Loch Ness-ish monsters, cooked-up stories, and celebrity gossip for a new formula mostly devoted to celebrities. Striving for the kind of journalistic accuracy that repels libel suits, the tabloid paid many of its sources and scrupulously reported and fact-checked its pieces about Cher, Liz and Dick, Jackie O., Liza, Henry Kissinger, Burt and Loni, and the original Charlie's Angels.

By the time of the 1994 Nicole Brown Simpson-Ron Goldman murders, theEnquirer truth machine had become so good that reporter David Margolick was toasting it in the New York Times for scooping the competition—and applauding it for spiking many of the false stories that appeared in mainstream media.

To be honest, I was still stuck believing that they were still doing the "cooked-up stories" :p. However, I think it's good to point out another part of the article:

**The Enquirer may overplay stories, as it does in the most recent issue (June 14, 2004) by describing Jessica "Washingtonienne" Cutler in a headline as the center of a "Bush Sex Scandal" when all she's confessed to is having slept with an unnamed Bush appointee for money. But the particulars of the Enquirer story appear to be true.**

So it's still using misleading headlines, but the actual content of their stories is fact checked.

[

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,”

Learn what "consent" means, retard.

Fucking Soros drones, always eating their own feces, they're so stupid....

Such crassness, but then I've found that's par for the course when it comes to Trump supporters. You should remember that this is the story according to Trump himself. Do you really think he's going to spell out that he was sexually assaulting women for an audience? Another thing: where does he say that he got anyone's consent to "just start kissing" or "grab them by the pussy"? This is hardly the only example of Trump doing what he wants to do regardless of how others feel about it. Here's another, told first from the point of view of some of the -women-, and them from Trump's own point of view:
Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here.'" Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles' CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

"He just came strolling right in," Dixon said. "There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis."

Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. "To have the owner come waltzing in, when we're naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention..."

The Trump campaign did not offer a response to either story, but in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern's show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. "I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else," he said.

His position as the pageant's owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. "You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that," he said.

Source: A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

You notice that very last line? Even Trump is aware that he is "getting away" with something here.

TOLD YA that the smart thing to do was to march out women Hillary sexually harassed. You KNOW there are a lot of them. This is Hillary we're talking about.
You seem to have found her guilty of all charges without a smidgen of proof.Thats opposed to the latest Trump scandal in which 6 women confirm Trumps adulterous behavior

Liberal douche eating moron equates kissing a woman with sexual assault.

Must be what "kissing" is in Texas....grabbing a woman by the crotch.

Grabbing these ladies by the pussy sure sounds like sexual assault to me

Unwanted kisses -have- been called sexual assault, though it's certainly not enshrined in the law:
That "unwanted kiss" is sexual assault

Teen apologizes to CBC reporter after unwanted kiss

In any case, Trump also confessed to grabbing women "by the pussy" and he never mentioned he got consent from the women either. Meanwhile, various women have explicitly stated that they did -not- give consent when Trump kissed or groped them, in terms that sound a lot like sexual assault to me. Case in point:
"Within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat."
Source: Here Are The Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault

Here's another account:
"Shortly after the plane took off, Mr. Trump raised the armrest between them and allegedly began touching her, grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt, Ms. Leeds told the Times. “He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere. … It was an assault.

Source: A list of the women who’ve accused Donald Trump of sexual assault so far

He said in a tweet the other day warning her of l a sex scandal coming. He's just getting started now. Remember, he broke the Monica Lewinski Scandal and he used a source to take out John Edwards which was the National Enquire. Oh, don't forget Gary Hart too. It's about to get rough for Hillary. It seems there is “proof” to back it up. From the article:

“In the bombshell exposé, The ENQUIRER will reveal the fixer’s dossier of smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.”

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg

Markie-Post.jpg

logo9.gif

Drudge? No thanks. I'd rather swim in my septic tank.

Try a backstroke.

Unwanted kisses -have- been called sexual assault, though it's certainly not enshrined in the law:
That "unwanted kiss" is sexual assault

Teen apologizes to CBC reporter after unwanted kiss

In any case, Trump also confessed to grabbing women "by the pussy" and he never mentioned he got consent from the women either. Meanwhile, various women have explicitly stated that they did -not- give consent when Trump kissed or groped them, in terms that sound a lot like sexual assault to me. Case in point:
"Within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat."
Source: Here Are The Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault

Here's another account:
"Shortly after the plane took off, Mr. Trump raised the armrest between them and allegedly began touching her, grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt, Ms. Leeds told the Times. “He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere. … It was an assault.

Source: A list of the women who’ve accused Donald Trump of sexual assault so far
Yeah, right. More liberal douchery.

WHo did he grab by the pussy douche bag?

You have no idea? You haven't read the many stories? Where the phyuck have you had your head buried

You have no idea? You haven't read the many stories? Where the phyuck have you had your head buried

He's a Trump supporter, what did you expect? Their claim to fame is their vitriol, not their research skills :p. It falls upon the rest of us to educate them...
“It made me feel like, ‘See? This is what I was saying,” Harth says in the new interview. “He’s saying in his words what he does. How can people not believe me now?’” However, her anger was reignited when Trump denied during Sunday’s debate that his comments reflected anything he had actually done. She said that “He lied. He lied and it made me angry that he did that.”

On “Inside Edition,” here’s how Harth describes the alleged attacks:

1. “Donald placed me right next to him, and that was the time when he started to go for it. He had his hand on my leg, moving forward, went for it, touching my private parts. I got up and I just said, ‘I got to go to the bathroom.’ My way of dealing with this was to flee the area.”
  2. “He is pushing me up against the wall, forcing a kiss on me, and again with his hands all over my body and up my dress with his hands.”
  3. “It turned into a wrestling match. He started to kiss me, had his hands all over me, and again had his hands up my dress.”
Her ex-husband, George Houraney, backs up her story. “She said, ‘He kept trying to grope me under the table,’” he recalled. “And I said, ‘What are you talking about? I said, ‘Maybe he was just…’and she said, ‘No, no, no. He wasn’t playing a game. This was just dead serious.’”

Source: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser On ‘Pussy Grab’ Tape: ‘See? This Is What I Was Saying!’

So you can't say? So, whose pussy did he grab? I won't hold my breath for you douche.

So you can't say? So, whose pussy did he grab? I won't hold my breath for you douche.
The Washington Post has obtained an extremely crass recording, above, on which Donald Trump converses with Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about women aboard a bus on the set of Days of Our Lives. Among the things Trump says:

• "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)
  • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

He's a Trump supporter, what did you expect? Their claim to fame is their vitriol, not their research skills :p. It falls upon the rest of us to educate them...
“It made me feel like, ‘See? This is what I was saying,” Harth says in the new interview. “He’s saying in his words what he does. How can people not believe me now?’” However, her anger was reignited when Trump denied during Sunday’s debate that his comments reflected anything he had actually done. She said that “He lied. He lied and it made me angry that he did that.”

On “Inside Edition,” here’s how Harth describes the alleged attacks:

1. “Donald placed me right next to him, and that was the time when he started to go for it. He had his hand on my leg, moving forward, went for it, touching my private parts. I got up and I just said, ‘I got to go to the bathroom.’ My way of dealing with this was to flee the area.”
  2. “He is pushing me up against the wall, forcing a kiss on me, and again with his hands all over my body and up my dress with his hands.”
  3. “It turned into a wrestling match. He started to kiss me, had his hands all over me, and again had his hands up my dress.”
Her ex-husband, George Houraney, backs up her story. “She said, ‘He kept trying to grope me under the table,’” he recalled. “And I said, ‘What are you talking about? I said, ‘Maybe he was just…’and she said, ‘No, no, no. He wasn’t playing a game. This was just dead serious.’”

Source: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser On ‘Pussy Grab’ Tape: ‘See? This Is What I Was Saying!’

Say Comrade, isn't Harth the Hillary campaign worker who was silent for 30 years, but magically "remembered" this 26 days before the election, when the candidate she works for was flailing in the polls.

What a happy coincidence... :eusa_whistle:

[
The Washington Post has obtained an extremely crass recording, above, on which Donald Trump converses with Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about women aboard a bus on the set of Days of Our Lives. Among the things Trump says:

• "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)
  • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So he got shot down then, which you omitted.

Fucking demagogues, you lie about everything.

Forum List

Back