Go Gunny!

Of course Gunny is amassing a huge number of posts. What would you expect from a Marine. Marines have the ability to think quickly on their feet. A necessary skill in mass posting. Haven’t any of you heard that story about Gunny. The one that illustrates his quick thinking?

Gunny, an elderly retired Marine had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice – picnic tables. horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped, and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening old Gunny decided to go down to the pond to look it over. As he hadn't been there for a while he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

Old Gunny frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Old Marines can still think fast.

Pay attention folks ... THIS is how to suck up to a Marine ...:lol:

fuck you both :eusa_angel:

Just shows he has no life and spends his time debating with people when he should be out working on losing his massive man-titties.

Now see there folks? Men really are no different than women except in the plumbing. The green-eyed monster has attacked!

Of course Gunny is amassing a huge number of posts. What would you expect from a Marine. Marines have the ability to think quickly on their feet. A necessary skill in mass posting. Haven’t any of you heard that story about Gunny. The one that illustrates his quick thinking?

Gunny, an elderly retired Marine had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice – picnic tables. horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped, and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening old Gunny decided to go down to the pond to look it over. As he hadn't been there for a while he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

Old Gunny frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Wasn't what got your attention though was it? :cool:

They can't hack it Gunny. Not without the proper training! :razz:

fuck you both :eusa_angel:

:lol: That's the nicest thing you've said for ages, JB. You trying to suck up to us?

Forum List

Back